Whenever I am putting together an outfit, I am always thinking of what I will be wearing on my face in the makeup department. They need to go together and not clash in the wrong way. Today I am busting out my summer-vacation, camouflage wear and I think the perfect color to really make this outfit pop would be some bright fuchsia lips and a dusting of pale-pink on my cheeks.
Since the majority of my outfit was more casual and muted in color, I wanted my makeup to add a bright contrast, but not be overwhelming. If you read my blog, you know that I am a huge fan of the vintage eye look. With that in mind, I thought it would pare well with a bright lip and this camo T.
Wearing and How To Wear
1. I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Using my Naked 2 Palette, I used the color chopper on my lower eyelids, blending into my contour. Then I sweeped bootycall under my brow bone and into my tear-duct.
3. With the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow kit, I made my brows look alive and not so naked.
5. Last, I applied two coated of the NYX Doll Eye Volume mascara.
Face + Lips:
1. First I applied to Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Bronzed.
2, Next I used the Too Faced blush on the apples of my cheeks in Sweet Pink.
3. Then I finished with my lips using the Bite Beauty Honey Lip Lacquer in Cienna
Since I was on vacation while wearing this outfit, I wanted to keep it simple but not so much boring. T-Shirt is from TJ-MAXX (unknown brand), shorts are from H&M, shoes are from TJ-Maxx, bracelet is fresh tangerine.
I hope you all have a fab weekend!
note* some of these products were given to me by PR agencies. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.