New Years Eve always brings out some of the most epic makeup looks of the year. I am 99 percent sure that my Instagram feed will be blowing up with super sparkles and multi-colored eye-design madness; everything that’s right up my alley. And while I will enjoy everyone’s makeup creativity, I am refraining from 15-inch lashes and going for a simple, soft, and glam makeup look that can be accomplished in 5 minutes.
In order to get this simple new years eve makeup look done quickly, I am using a few key cosmetics from The Faerie Holiday Collection by Mirabella Beauty, and they are some of the most gorgeous makeup pieces I have used in a while. Want a 5 minute New Years Eve look? Let’s get started and ring in 2015 with a bang.
What You Need:
- Mirabella Shimmer Swirling Pearl Brilliant Highlighter
- Mirabella Myth Visionary Long Wear Eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- Mirabella Colour Lux Lipgloss in Gossamer or Luminosity
Get the Look:
- Highlight under the brow bone and near the tear duct with the Mirabella Shimmer Rose highlighter.
- Press the Mirabella Myth Visionary eyeshadow onto the lower eyelid with your fingertips and blend it into the crease of you eye.
- Line your upper and lower lash line along with your water-rim with black eyeliner and smudge it with an angled liner brush.
- Trace your lower lash line with the Mirabella Myth Visionary eyeshadow.
- Curl your lashes and add your mascara.
Finish the Look:
- Add foundation and concealer to the areas of the face that may need it.
- Apply a pink Blush to the apples of the cheeks and then add bronzer for warmth. Check out this tutorial on the best places to apply blush and bronzer.
- To give your skin that New Years Eve glow, use the Mirabella Highlighter on the top of your cheekbones.
- Lastly, apply your Mirabella Gossamer or Luminosity lipgloss to ensure your lips will be kissed at the stroke of 12.
For more New Years Eve makeup looks and ideas featuring Mirabella Cosmetics, check out the links below from the amazing beauty bloggers of the Beauty Council.
Have a great day you guys!
note: This was a collaboration with Mirabella Beauty and The Beauty Council. PR Samples were given and all thoughts and opinions are that of my own.