Sponsored Post: We all have those products that are our go to items when we either 1) don’t know what else to buy 2)we can’t live without them 3) they are super convenient and cost effective or 4) all of the above. Some of Neutrogena’s products are that for me and I am going to show you which ones I literally choose to not live without because they are that good. If you were to come to my home, you would find all of these items are somewhere in an easy-to-reach place (which would most likely be my diaper bag). What I love about all of the Neutrogena items I am going to show you is that they are really user friendly and easy to use when I am on the go. Another major bonus is that all of these products can be found at Walmart…my new best friend that is literally right around the corner from me in Austin, TX.
1) Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: I wish I could tell you that I steam my face for 20 min. each night and then wash it for an additional 10. But who am I kidding….I have two kids under 3 with a husband, a dog, and a career. That’s not happening and is why I buy these makeup removers in bulk. Got to have them, they work amazingly and are quick.
Price Tag: $9.94
2) Neutrogena Creese Proof Eyeshadow: I have these in every color and even showed them off on tv last year for a beauty segment. I love the staying power…and now that I am going to be living in humid weather, these could be more handy for a quick spring/summer look.
Price Tag: $7.97
3) Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream: For great undereye benefits at a low price, this is one a recommend. I love that it has vitamins A, C, E and Pro-Vitamin B5 to help build moisture levels while also helping to diminish the appearance of dark circles.
Price Tag: $11.47
4) Neutrogena On the Spot Acne Treatment: This has been a must have since I hit puberty and my face let the world know. Even now that I am 30 (ahhh…) I still get these little explosions from time to time and need a quick fix. While I most definitely wouldn’t recommend slathering this on your face (coming from experience), the 2.5% Benzoyl peroxide does a great job of killing bacteria that causes acne breakouts by bringing oxygen to the hair follicle. Personally when I am having a breakout, I use a retinol in the evening and benzoyl peroxide in the morning….perfect combo.
Price Tag: $5.97
5) Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30, 3 fl oz: My grandma probably has stock in this product…she is the one that got me addicted. I carry this sunscreen with me at all times because I am a sunscreen freak and I love that it has a high SPF with UVA and UVB protection. It also feels great on my skin and doesn’t leave me looking like I just ran a marathon.
Price Tag: $6.97
6) Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm: Well, lip balms are one of those things that I have a lot of. When I say a lot…I really mean that I have at-least 50+ floating around my home. So saying that this lip balm is a really good one is actually a really big deal. If you are on the hunt for a lip balm that is packed with vitamin E and makes your lips look and feel delicious..you need this.
Price Tag: $2.99
Want my favorites? You can find all of these Neutrogena products at Walmart…happy shopping!
Right now Walmart is hosting a sweepstakes where 4 lucky people will win a Walmart giftcard! Make sure to enter below!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.