Here is a simple and basic everyday eye makeup design that is good for all eye colors and all eye shapes. I know it can be difficult to find a lesson on how to do your eyeshadow that’s not complicated when scrolling through Pinterest, so hopefully this will help you out. All you need is an neutral toned eyeshadow palette, eyeliner, some basic eye makeup brushes and a little confidence. The good thing about makeup is that if you mess up, you can take it off and try again. So, if you are wanting a quick eye makeup look that can be done in about five minutes, just practice this one and you will probably be able to get it done in two.
Here is What I Used for This Look
Black Eyeliner (this one is waterproof and won’t budge..yay!)
Here is How To Get This Basic Everday Eye Makeup Look
- For this basic everday eye makeup look, you need to first prep your eyelids using an eyeshadow primer or a concealer. I have been using the concealer that I got in my five minute face kit that I love.
- Next, apply Ounce with your flat eyeshadow brush to your entire lower eyelid.
- Then apply Low Blow to the crease of your eyelid with a blender brush.
- Grab the Ounce one more time an apply it under your brow bone an into the corner of your eye to illuminate the area.
- Take your black eyeliner and apply it really close to your lashline, then smooth it out with an angled eyeliner brush to “connect the line” so that it looks flawless.
- Curl your lashes.
- Apply your mascara.
If you are wanting to learn more about how to do your makeup with some easy tips and tricks from me, you can check out a ton of info on the Makeup Essentials page.
note- there are affiliate links on this page. Thanks for using them!