The BeautyCounter spring Limited Edition Desert Sunrise Collection is filled with gorgeous bronze and coral shades that will make even the rainiest spring day feel warm. This cosmetic set includes 6 different shades of eyeshadows, 2 different shades of blush, a bronzer, and 2 lipgloss colors— all of which happen to be non-toxic, and work perfectly together to create a variety of beautiful spring makeup looks.
When I get makeup palettes, I like to get as creative as possible, for example, I’ll sometimes use the lightest shade of eyeshadow as a skin highlighter. I have also been using the coral blush on my eyelids as an eyeshadow, and have even tapped it over my gloss to give it a nice pink pop. Switching it up like this can make a palette even more versatile than it already is.
BeautyCounter Spring Makeup Collection
- Pearl Eyeshadow (illuminating white)
- Champagne Eyeshadow (illuminating gold)
- Dove Eyeshadow (dusty lavender)
- Khaki Eyeshadow (golden olive)
- Bark Eyeshadow (luminous brown)
- Pinot Eyeshadow (luminous eggplant)
- Tawny Blush (warm peachy tan)
- Bloom Blush (soft pink)
- Flamingo Blush (vibrant pink coral)
Two Lip Glosses
- Beeblossom (shimmering nude peach)
- Coralbell (vibrant coral)
BeautyCounter Spring Collection Makeup Look
When I first saw this spring palette I found myself inwardly gushing over how stunning it was. I can see how at first glance the bright blush may cause makeup newbies to feel a little squeamish. However, while the blush is highly pigmented, this does mean that a little will go a long way—not to mention it gives your skin the most gorgeous glow.
Get the Look
Desert Sunset Eyes
- Prime eyes with BeautyCounter concealer and press Bark onto your eyelid and into the crease.
- Blend Bark into the crease of your eye to soften the line.
- Sweep Champagne under your brow bone for highlight.
- Use a smudger brush and sweep Bark under the outer lower lash line to the center. Then, use Champagne from the center lower lash line, to the corner of the eye.
- Next, take a black eyeliner and line very close to the upper lash line and outer lower lash line, to about the center. Use a smudger brush or angled liner brush to soften the liner and press it into the bed of your lashes.
- Curl and apply mascara to your lashes.
Finish the Look
To finish up this non-toxic makeup look, you will need your Desert Sunrise Palette, BeautyCounter Tint Skin Foundation, concealer, and Beeblossom lipgloss.
- With a foundation brush (I used my Artis brush), apply your Tint Skin.
- Then, use your concealer pen under your eyes and over any spots that need extra coverage.
- Apply Tawny on the apples of your cheeks, and for a little contouring, follow these tips.
- Next, take the lightest shade of eyeshadow and apply it above your cheekbones as a highlight.
- Finally, apply your gorgeous and non-sticky Beeblossom lipgloss.
You can check out the BeautyCounter Desert Sunrise Palette on my consultant page. If you end up purchasing this spring makeup set through me, you will also get a free download including 4 extra makeup looks that can be created with this palette. You can go to my website here and purchase. Just screenshot your purchase and send it over to me.
You Might Also Like
note* I am a consultant for BeautyCounter and I have affiliate links in this post. Please see affiliate page for details. If you have interest in selling BeautyCounter in your area, send me a direct message and I will get back to you.