If I were to choose a specific style code for myself, it would be bohemian. I pretty much gravitate like a moth to a flame to an effortless, soft and flowy Boho wardrobe, so it only makes sense my hair would follow suite. Thanks to new TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)Done collection and Walmart, I am going to show you how you can get my Boho Waves look at home with just a few products.
TRESemmé has been killing it with their hair care collections, and with styling products infused with Sea Kelp extract– the new Perfectly (Un)Done products do not disapoint for creating soft, Boho waves. And, while there are 6 new products to obsess over, I only need 2 in order to get my look. So, I picked up the Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam and the Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hairspray to get this easy hairstyle. I think what I love about the Boho wave is that regardless of if you have long or short hair (within reason…obviously this wouldn’t work for a pixie cut), you can totally pull off this look. So, grab these new products and follow my hair tutorial for a simple, fun and summer inspired hairstyle.
1) TRESemme (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam for weightless and full body waves
2) Round hairbrush to lift your away from the scalp
3) Hair Dryer and 1-inch curling wand
4) TRESemme Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hairspray
1) Apply the Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam evenly to damp hair.
2) Blow dry your hair with a round brush making sure to lift the hair away from your scalp.
3) Curl your hair with a 1-inch curling wand, starting from the top of each strand of hair, going downwards and away from the face. I like to leave the ends away from the curling wand so they are more straight and less curly.
4) Set your curls with the TRESemme Perfectly (un)DONE Ultra Brushable Hairspray.
5) With your fingers, gently brush through the curl starting from the top of your hair to the bottom.
For me, the Boho Wave is my style of choice. If you are unsure if it’s your too, take the “Which wavy style should you try at your next special event” quiz to find out! Maybe your less Boho and more of a Hollywood or Beachy waves girl instead. Whatever style you are, the next time your hair needs some extra wave for a special event, girls night out, or because you prefer to look awesome every day, these products will give you the results you want.
Visit TRESemmé at Walmart to find out if you should try Hollywood Waves, Boho Waves, or Beachy Waves – or be your own stylist and try them all.
After you take the quiz, come back and tell me what your style is!
Have a great day,
note* This is a sponsored post with Lunchbox Media and Walmart meaning that I was compensated. Please see disclaimer page for details. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.