I have the best, 2014 holiday wish list for ladies that is all about the glam! I think during the holiday season, it is 100% acceptable to wear everything glittery, sparkly, and totally glamorous. With that said, glittery and sparkly doesn’t need to be over-the-top; I like to incorporate the glam into my makeup, nails, and accessories for a fun and festive touch. This holiday season, get your glam on with some of these highly rated beauty and accessory must haves, or, gift them to someone special who could use a little sparkle in their life.
Take a peak at whats on my holiday wish list 2014 for some Christmas shopping inspiration.
1) I love this Givenchy Chain Bracelet because it’s not just a holiday thing, it can be worn in other seasons, or at a special event. For a unique and quality gift for the special lady in your life (or for you), this would be a hit. –Available at Nordstrom for $33.98 with Free Shipping
2) These Bobbi Brown long-wear, gel Sparkle Eyeshadows will give you glamorous eyes in minutes and with little effort. For a simple day to night holiday makeup look, these are a perfect; easy to to use, and they don’t budge. –Available at Nordstrom for $29.00 and Free Shipping
3) For an all about the glam look, these Kate Spade Square Stud Earrings definitely fit the part. I love the multi-color sparkles and that they are a great Christmas and New Years accessory. –Available at Shopbob.com for $39.00 and Free Shipping
4) With all of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, it’s important to take care of your skin. Sulwhasoo makes some the best hydrating masks for giving your skin that refreshed and youthful glow look. –Available at Neiman Marcus for $50.00 and Free Shipping
5) I am glad to know that one of the most iconic makeup brands thinks that pink is good is any season. Check out the NARS ‘Laced with Edge – Modern Future’ Roman Holiday Lip, Cheek & Nail Set (Limited Edition); a makeup set that isn’t just limited to wearing during the holidays. –Available at Nordstrom.com for $49.00 (limited edition) and Free Shipping
6) Hourglass Ambiant Lighting Blush Palette is one of the most popular makeup items of the entire year. Every beauty blogger and makeup artist has given this blush set rave reviews. I can totally understand if you would want to keep this glowing skin secret all to yourself, but if you feel like being generous, gift it. –Available at Sephora for $58.00 and Free Shipping
7) I think that this Christian Dior, Smoky-Sparkling Plum nail Lacquer is one of the most gorgeous nail polish colors of all time. I am also crazy about the very glam packaging it comes in. –Available at Macy’s for $27.00 (limited edition) and Free Shipping
8) This unique nail polish find from Smith & Cult is the perfect small luxury gift for the nail polish addict in your life. I love the polish color called Bridge & Tunnel, it’s the perfect holiday nail polish choice. –Available at Net-A-Porter.com for $18.00 and Free Shipping
9) L. Erickson Holiday Hair Accessoires are every bit as glam as they are functional. They are perfect for adding a little sparkle to any holiday hairstyles you might be wearing this season. –Available at Nordstrom.com for $28.00 and Free Shipping
10) Dior Holiday Five Couleurs Holiday Collection is a gorgeous jewel toned holiday eyeshadow set with matte and satin-shimmer options. There are two new limited edition holiday eyeshadow sets from Dior, but the deep purples and golden shades in the Golden Shock palette have me sold and needed to be on my holiday wish list 2014. –Available at Macys.com for $60.00 and Free Shipping
Are you going to get your holiday glam on with me? What’s on your holiday wish list 2014?
Have a great day!!
note- Thank you for shopping my holiday wish list! Using these affiliate links help to support this site.