On Monday I was on the Portland morning show, AMNW, showing off a few of my fave. beauty gifting ideas for this holiday season! I can’t wait for you to see my segment and thanks for watching!
If you don’t see the segment below..click here to watch!
- Noya Lip Balms: I am guaranteed some type of moisturizing lip balm in my stocking each year…it just goes without question. One of my favorite lip balms out right now is by noya. These lip balms have only has 4-6 kosher ingredients in it, all of which can be found in your kitchen! Plus, for every lip balm you purchase, they give one to the homeless. Price: $3.99
- Puttin on the Glits Collection by Jouer Cosmetics: This is a fun and festive holiday edition collection that includes 3 of Jouer’s best selling mini-lip glosses in a beautiful pocket sized clutch! I am obsessed with the glitter that is on this clutch, it would be perfect for an up-coming New Years party. $25.00
- John Frieda 1 inch Flat Iron: I have found a great flat iron that won’t break the bank and the beauty addict in your home will love! It’s made with ceramic titanium coated plates that help protect your hair, plus it automatically turns off if you forget! $24.99
- NuMe Tri-Fect: This is no ordinary curling wand! It comes with 3 barrles: 19mm, 25mm, ad 19mm, that are all interchangeable. So, no need to buy 3 separate curling wands, this is 3 in 1. $219.00 @numestyle.com . I am always finding 50% off (and more) coupons on-line, so I know you can find a better deal.
- Kate Spade Live Colorfully Set: Perfume is always a hot gift for Christmas! My new- found favourite perfume is by Kate Spade! This limited edition collection comes with a perfume (3.4 oz), a body lotion and a shower cream! But honestly it’s the mix of mandarin, pink water lilly, Amber, and Vanilla that make me want to take a bath in it. It smells delicious! $98.00
- Ciate Tree Trinkets: I thought these were the cutest gift items! There are 6 nail polishes all within their own ornaments! This would either make a great gift for one person, or you could separate them and give them as party gifts, or to each of your girlfriends! I just saw that this was reduced to $21.00 at Sephora from $30.00!
- Trish McEvoy Glamorous Planner Collection: This might be one of my favourite items ever. This 12 piece makeup planner has most everything you need to look good throughout the day and it’s completely travel friendly. $145.00 trishmcevoy.com
note* These items are all PR samples. There are affiliate links within this post, when you purchase something using those links, a small percentage goes back to me to help support this site. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.