My weekend was full of craziness! While most of my friends were out camping, boating, and hitting up college football games…I was running around Oregon doing makeup for various things. I accomplished makeup for 3 weddings, 1 engagement session, a tv show, and a trial run in 3 days at 8 months prego. I feel accomplished although my back is completely annihilated.
Honestly, I couldn’t have done it without the help of my amazing mom who had my two year old “Z” all day Sunday. Since my mom is amazing, she is my next Makeover Monday Victim! My mom is in her early 50′s, her skin still is looking good, partly due to genetics, and partly due to an annoying daughter forcing her to get onto good skincare and WEAR SUNSCREEN. (I will go ahead and pat my own back.) So with that said, I introduce to my mom…she is a wife, mother of 6 kids, and grandma to 10 and 2 more on the way.
Get The Look
1) I used the Temptu Personal Use Airpod Airbrush in Natural for her foundation.
2) Next use the Temptu personal use Airpod Airbrush in Sunset Glow for highlighting the upper cheek bones.
3) Add a bit of bronzer with the Temptu personal use Airpod Airbrush Bronzer right into the hollows of the cheekbones and temples.
4) Now add in a little blush with the Temptu personal use Airpod Airbrush in Pale Pink right to the apples of the cheeks to add a little color.
My mom’s eyes are this intense green color, so I wanted to draw the green out more by sticking the the bronze shades.
1) Pat or press a bronze shimmery shadow onto the entire lower eyelid with a flat shadow brush.
2) Next blend it into the crease with a golden shade using a fluffy blending brush.
3) Use a darker brown shade on the inner crease of the eye, right on the inner brow bone. Blend well with a clean fluffy blending brush.
4) Use a light eggshell shimmery shade right under brow bone and into tear duct.
5) Next line extremely close to the upper lash line and half way from outer lower lash line to mid lash line.
6) Now take a gray shadow and at a slant from outside corner of the eye, use an angled liner brush and sweep up. This gives the eye a bit of a lift without being so dramatic.
7) Now just curl your lashes, add two coats of black mascara and define the brows with a matte brown shadow and angled liner brush.
1) Used the Temptu Personal Use Airpod Airbrush in the Pale Pink blush. Then I topped it with clear gloss.
Have a good start to your week!
XOXO- Kendra Stanton, Beauty Blogger and Portland, OR Makeup Artist.