Ever find yourself in a situation where you have zero time to fix yourself but still want to be fixed? I think we all have! Here are a few tips when you find yourself in a beauty pinch!
- If you have no time to wash and blow dry your hair, skip it all together and add dry shampoo or baby powder to your roots. This will help absorb the oil and take away the greasy look. Next tease the roots of your hair to add some volume and walla, fresh looking hair. Please DO take a shower though.
- Do you ever find yourself in a situation where your hair could start it’s own electricity factory? Me too, and when that happens it good to have some dryer sheets on hand. Just take the sheet and pull it through different sections of you hair to eliminate it. Your other option is to spray hairspray on a comb and run it through your hair. I am thinking a dryer sheet might be easier to stuff in a purse.
- Shiny face and no powder? This will sounds gross, but it works wonderfully when there are no other options. Toilet seat covers (yes I know) are AMAZING at getting rid of that greasy shine that conglomerates throughout the day. Just grab one and start blotting! It won’t take off your makeup, but it will take off the shine.
- No time to do your makeup but still want to look alive? Grab your lipstick (preferably brighter) and add some to your cheeks, contour of your eyes, and definitely on your lips. This will add some warmth to your face. If you have time to apply mascara, go for it!
- I had a very unfortunate and large zit the week of my wedding, go figure. To make it worse, when I was having it extracted, the esthetician peeled of a huge chunk of my skin. Needless the say, the day before my wedding I had a rather large scab. What did I do? The day of my wedding, I applied pureed papaya to my skin, (a natural enzyme) and it came right off! Whew…