I have wanted the Too Faced Chocolate Bar for a while, so when I saw it on HSN with a bundle of other goodies like the Better Than Sex Mascara, Nude Beach Lipstick, and eyeshadow primer..I made the purchase. Plus, Valentines Day is right around the corner, so I am considering this a self-appreciation gift. No, I am not a narcissist. But I am a girl looking for an excuse to buy a little something for herself without feeling the guilt that the cash could have been used to buy diapers…or food…or…whatever. Also, my purchase benefits you because I am showing you a makeup look I created using my new products from Too Faced. See..I am paying it forward.
Like I said up top, it wasn’t just the Chocolate Eyeshadow Bar that I purchased; I also got the Better Than Sex Mascara that is my favorite mascara of all time. If you haven’t tried this mascara before, now is the time! Also, check out the gorgeous Too Faced Beach Nude lipstick, if I hadn’t already posted yesterday about the 15 best nude lipsticks, I would have added this one because it’s stunning. Have you tried any of these products before?
Now for the good stuff, who wants to learn a smokey brown eye makeup look using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow palette? Get your brushes out and let’s get started.
- Prime eyes with the Too Faced Shadow Insurance and press the color Marzipan on the inner half of the lower eyelid.
- Next press Salted Carmel to the outer half of the lower eyelid.
- Blend Triple Fudge and Hot Chocolate into the crease of the eye and along the upper lash-line.
- Sweep Cherry Cordial under the out half of the lower lash-line and blend inwards with Marzipan
- Now use a black eyeliner pencil along the water line, plus the upper and lower lash-line.
- Last apply your Better Then Sex Mascara two or three times, and your eyes are done!
Now that your eyes are glammed up, it’s time to vamp up the rest of your look. Just apply the Nude Beach lipstick to your lips and dab a little on the apples of your cheeks for a radiant glow.
Good luck trying out this look using a few brand new favorite cosmetics from Too Faced! If you haven’t already checked out the Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette, make it happen, you won’t regret it. Plus, the palette smells like chocolate. What more do I need to say?