Happy New Years Eve!
While I have taken a week off from the blogosphere due to not feeling so well (anyone else?)… I have been anxious to get this glitter-fest, New Years Eve eye look up! I hope you guys like it and I hope you all have a Happy New Years Eve! Anyone venturing out to a party tonight? I am still on the mend..I may be staying home. Lame I know.
If you like this look, do me a gigantic favour and PIN IT, share it, post it, tweet it! I will love you forever…seriously.
1. With the Jane Iredale Black pencil, make a “c” shape in the contour of your eye, connecting it with your lower lash line (to about mid way).
2. Blend out that line with a blender brush, then go over it with the blackout eyeshadow from your Naked2 palette.
3. Use Pistol from your Naked2 palette on your lower eyelid.
4. Press the Too Faced Glitter Insurance over the Pistol and then press the diamond glitter over that.
5. Next highlight under your brown, your tear duct, and sweep under your lower lash line with the color bootcall form your Naked2 palette.
6. Line upper and lower lash-line with the Jane Iredale black liner, add on your lashes if you want, and top it with a few layers of mascara.
Happy New Years!
note*all products were purchased by me. This post does contain affiliate links, when you purchase through those links, a small percentage comes back to me to help support this site.