Hello my beautiful friends-
Like the rest of you, I am always wondering which mascara is worth purchasing . There are so, so many to choose from and I really don’t like waisting my money. “Mascara is mascara right?” I don’t actually think that statement is true.
So from now until June 1st I will be doing reviews on high and low end mascaras. One each day. Then on June 1st I will share with you my 5 favorites on our Portland, Oregon morning show, Am Northwest. PLUS I will be hosting a give away. So get involved with me here by posting comments along the way. Let me know if you agree or disagree with my review. I would love to hear your thoughts! Let’s make this discovery together.
So these are the things I am rating on with my mascara reviews. 1. Does it go on clump free 2. Is it easy to work with 3. Does it do what the packaging says it will do, 4. Does it hold up well through out the day or does it flake or change. Does the price match the product? 5. Would I purchase it again?
Here is my first mascara review via Video Blog Style
Overall written review!
1. Yes it went on clump free, but I did notice that I had to brush off more excess the more times I put the applicator into the tube. Clumps of lashes though is a negative. So that’s good!
2. The first coat was easy to work with, second coat was questionable because my lashes were rather stiff. Third coat just wasn’t going to happen.
3. So E.L.F say’s that this mascara will lengthen, thicken, and curl. I didn’t see anything in the way of a curl….but thicken and lengthen….yes!
4. I felt like this mascara did a great job of holding up throughout the day. No flakes, no smudging…I was even in the rain. So not bad. Plus if you are worried about smudging there is the waterproof side. Although I tried that side too and getting it off was ridiculous.
5. This product is $1.00, heck yes I would buy it again!