Stretchy pants that don’t mind if you gained or lost a lb. or two and a hat to cover un-ruly hair is a girls best friend. Just sayin.
Here is what I bought from Macy’s and what I saved with my coupons.com coupon.
1. Rocket Dog Shoes, Sayla Booties: Payed $39.99 and it was orig. $60.00
2. Sweater Project Juniors Sweater, Three-Quarter Sleeve Cocoon Cardigan: Payed $15.99 and it was orig. $34.00
3. Style&co. Wrap, Cross Dye Ombre: Payed $15.19 and was orig. $26.00
4. American Rag Earings: Payed $5.00 and was orig. $10.00 (no longer available)
This is the reason why comfort is essential most of the time for me…boots are perfect for when you might find yourself collecting rocks (or treasures as we call them) with a 3 year old.
While I wish that I could tell you all that my post-baby-pooch is gone, that would be a lie. I am not my sister-in-law (who is a work out instructor, has four kids, and a freaking 6 pack). That’s annoying. Moving on…most days I love shirts and sweaters that flow because I just feel like I don’t have to suck anything in.
I am not someone who makes a clothing purchase with the intention of only wearing it once for fear the paparazzi might splash my shameful pic all over the tabloids. To me, that is a complete waste of money. That is one of the reasons why I purchased these boots; I knew that they would go with so many outfits and that I would love them for a long time.
My drink: Tall DOUBLE SHOT vanilla latte.
Z’s drink: Kids hot chocolate.
Chum Chum’s: Next year kid.
According to one of my best friends, “Big hoops are back”, so I am going to believe this statement and go for it.
Since I blog beauty usually…
What I Wore
1. Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation mixing 003 and 002.
2. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer
3. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick in Brazen Berry
4. On my eyes I used a cream shimmery shadow under my brow bone and on full lower eyelid. Then I contoured with a bronze matte shadow and lined my eyes with the EyeKo liner in blue.
5. I also made sure to do my brows using the Anastasia Brow Genius Kit in Med/Brown.
Question: Who else goes for comfort when shopping for clothes? Tell me I am not alone.
note* I was compensated with a $100.00 giftcard to Macy’s from coupons.com to write this post and show my savvy style. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.