This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BioreFizz #CollectiveBias
Dear skincare addicted friends that understand, geek out, and appreciate the benefits of a good skin exfoliation treatment. My face is currently velvety soft and glowing from the new Bioré Baking Soda Cleanser Scrub and Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. No joke, these fun, and fizzy skincare products are slaying the exfoliation game, and you need to get on board.
Aside from the fantastic exfoliation benefits these Bioré Baking Soda Cleansers offer, they also dive deep into your pores to help dissolve dirt & oil. This results in smaller appearing pore size and soft, smooth skin. If you have combo skin like me, these products may just be the new obsession in your skincare arsenal for radiant and glowing skin (without over-scrubbing of course).
And p.s- If you don’t have combo skin, don’t worry… there has been some serious buzz about the new Bioré Charcoal products for oily skin types.
For you, skincare enthusiasts, the New Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub that I picked up from Target (my favorite store for finding almost everything in life) will give you the exfoliation your skin needs. This new powder sccrub technology activates into a fun fizz when mixed with water and exfoliates dry, flaky skin while clearing out debris deep in your pores. Plus, you can customize your scrub by simply adding more water, so it’s as gentle as your skin needs it to be.
Check out how this new powder scrub transforms into fizzy, bubble goodness when you just add water!
Here is how I use my Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub at home for serious exfoliation and pore therapy; you can do the same by following these simple steps.
1) Wash your skin with the New Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. (It may tingle a bit, there is Salicylic in it to exfoliate within the pores).
2) Pat your skin dry with a clean towel or leave it wet for a more gentle experience.
3) Next, pour a quarter size amount of the Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub into the palm of your hand and add a few dashes of water until it foams.
4) Apply it to your face and rub it around in a rhythmic circular motion. There is no need to apply any extra pressure, just let the Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser get the job done.
5) Last, wash off your face, pat it down with a clean washcloth, and take a moment to appreciate your new and glowing skin.
So, if you have skin care goals for 2016 (J-Lo, our skin’s about to rival yours), head to your local Target and go directly to the skincare aisle. Upon arrival, promptly snatch the New powerhouse Bioré Baking Soda Cleansers and force yourself to wait until you get home to use them. Once you are home though…game on. That Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub is skincare magic, and your face will be the evidence.