Looking for an easy homemade lip scrub? Here is a simple DIY Peppermint Candy lip scrub recipe that will nourish, exfoliate, and soften your lips. If you liked the Pumpkin Spice lip scrub and Chocolate Cake lip scrub, then you will love this easy peppermint lip scrub recipe because it’s made with yummy peppermint oil and other great ingredients.
Making this homemade lip scrub is quick and easy; if you have ten minutes, you can make this. It’s also an incredibly budget-friendly Christmas gift idea that any soft lips lover will appreciate. This DIY lip exfoliator is the perfect solution to those dry lip day’s when not even a lip balm can seep through. Exfoliating the dead skin from your lips is important to do if you want your hydrating lip products to give you the softest lips ever.
So, get all of the ingredients below and follow this easy DIY peppermint lip scrub recipe to learn how to get really soft lips.
Peppermint Candy Lip Scrub Ingredients
- Coconut Oil – This is a must have ingredient for a nourishing DIY lip scrub. It not only helps hold all the ingredients together, it keeps the lips hydrated as well.
- Honey – Helps to heal, nourish, and lock moisture into the lips for those dry weather days.
- Brown Sugar – To add grit for gentle exfoliation.
- Peppermint Oil- You can’t have a DIY peppermint candy lip scrub without it.
What You Need
- 1 small mixing bowl
- 1 small empty lip balm container
- 1 mixing spoon
- Coconut Oil
- Brown Sugar
- Peppermint Oil
Peppermint Candy Lip Scrub Recipe
- 2 TBS of Coconut Oil
- 1 TBS honey
- 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 drop Peppermint Essential Oil
Instructions for DIY Peppermint Candy Lip Scrub
- Place all ingredient into a small mixing bowl
- Mix ingredients together really well
- Place into jar
- Add crushed candy cane to the top (optional)
How To Use
1. Apply a dime size amount to your lips,
2. Rub your lips together or apply in circular motion with your finger for 10 seconds
3. Wipe off Peppermint candy lip scrub residue with a towel (Or you can just lick your lips like I do.)
I hope you have fun making this easy DIY Peppermint Candy lip scrub! Your lips are going to love you after they are scrubbed down with this delicious and fun-to-make scrub. If you are looking for a simple DIY Christmas gift, this one would be such a great option. Also, if you have questions, let me know!
You Might Also Like
note* There are affiliate links within this post. Using these links help to support this site. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own. Please see disclosure page for details.