If you think I am done using my Urban Decay Electric Palette to create eyeshadow designs… you are wrong! I am really just getting started; this palette rocks and it goes well with so many of my neutral palettes like my Urban Decay, Naked 2 palette. Today is a smoky and neon blue, eye-design kind of day and I have broken it down for you step-by-step. I hope you guys like the look and if you have questions, just ask!
Before we get started, let’s check out the products that I used to create this look.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express for Brows Kit. (I use this every.single.day)
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to prime the eyelids before apply eyeshadow.
3. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette using the colors: halfbaked, bootycall, suspect and blackout.
4. Urban Decay Electric Palette using the color Gonzo.
5. Jouer Cosmetics Cream Eyeshadow Crayon in Abstract.
8. Jouer Cosmetics Hydrating Lipstick in Amélie.
Here is how you get the look:
1. After you are done defining your brows with the Anastasia Kit. Base your eyelid from bottom to top, with the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
2. With a flat eyeshadow brush, press the golden color halbaked onto the center of your lower eyelid.
3. Next define the contour of your eyes with the shade blackout by using a blender eyeshadow brush. Start at the outside corner of your eye and sweep it directly into the contour of your eyes. Keep blending until the eyeshadow is blended well.
4. Now add the neon blue eyeshadow color, Gonzo, to the inner 1/3rd of the lower eyelid. Make sure you blend all of the shades together so that there is no harsh lines.
5. To highlight, sweep bootycall right under your brow bone and near the tear-duct area.
6. Then you want to trace the Jouer Cosmetics Cream Eyeshadow Crayon in Abstract really close to you lash-line on the top eyelid, and then on the outer half on the lower eyelid. Use a liner brush to press and blend it deeper into the eyelash bed.
7. Add your Esqido false eyelashes in Lashlorette and then use your Better Than Sex Mascara on your top and bottom lashes.
8. After you finish your foundation, bronzer, and blush, you can apply the light pimk, Jouer Moisturizing Lipstick in Amélie.
I am loving this look today. Who say’s you can’t rock semi-bright eyes at almost 31?
Have a great day everyone…and T.G.I.F!
note: Some of these products are PR samples from previous posts. There are affiliate links in this post that help to support this site. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own!