Need to pretty up for a Christmas Party? Try this smoky gold and pink holiday makeup look featuring the Jane Iredale, in the Blink of a Smoky Eye makeup palette. This palette comes with 8 highly pigmented, pure pressed shadows to ensure you look glam for whatever comes your way during the holiday season (an office party, or a fancy-schmancy gala..whatevs). But even if you have nothing on your Christmas calendar, this smoky eye makeup palette is perfect for everyday use. For me, though, I can’t resist a good smoky eye, and this holiday makeup look is everything you need to turn some eyes while you sip your peppermint schnapps and casually walk around like it ain’t no thang you look so good.
Want to get this Smoky Gold and Pink holiday makeup look? I have all the details with a step-by-step tutorial on how you can easily get the look at home. First, you need to make sure you have everything you need to get started. So, let me map out for you what makeup you will need in order to get this dark makeup look.
- Jane Iredale in the Blink of a Smoky Eye makeup palette (limited edition for holiday)
- Black Eyeliner (I used the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eyeliner in Perversion)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Magenta Violet (If you have dry lips and want your bright lips to look better, check out this DIY peppermint lip scrub)
Here is one of the best eye brush set’s I have seen in a long time because it has ev-er-y-thing you need. I have linked it right here. Otherwise, below are the brushes you will need to do this makeup look.
- flat brush
- blender brush
- angled liner brush
Get The Look
When I do any dark and sultry makeup look, I do my eyes first and then clean up the aftermath with a face wipe. Then I do my foundation, blush, etc.
- Apply Rose Gold to the entire lower eyelid and blend up into the crease with a blender brush. Then apply bone right under the brow bone, blending out any harsh lines.
- Next, apply double espresso the lower eyelid and sweep it under the lower lashline as well. Layer dawn over that.
- Gently apply a black eyeliner to the upper and lower lashline, connecting them at the outside corners. Then use an angled eyeliner brush and sweep ebony over the top to blend. Last, use Pure Gold in the inner corners of the eye to highlight and brighten.
- Apply several layers of mascara.
Finish The Look
Now that your Smoky Gold Holiday Eye Makeup is finished, you can do the rest of your look.
- Apply the Makeup Forever HD Ultra Foundation with a foundation brush.
- Sweep the Jane Iredale Bronzer Quad onto the apples of your cheeks. This bronzer quad gives a glow like none other. It’s one of my favorites.
- Make your lips pop with the Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Magenta Violet. This is one of my go-to lipsticks when I am in a sassy mood…I love it.
Bookmark this look, print it out, whatever you have to do. Just make sure you get to rock this Holiday Makeup Look because smoky gold and pink will look fab on you. Also, have fun at all of your Christmas and Holiday parties!
note* This is a PR sample and there are affiliate links within this post. Using these links help to support this site. See disclosure page for details. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.