- To avoid makeup contamination, make sure you scrape or squeeze your concealing products onto a paper towel. You also want to only use disposable makeup applicators like a cosmetic sponge and q-tip. Avoid using your usual makeup brushes at all cost; you don’t want to have to toss them out.
- After you have applied your Abreva® and your skin is not weeping at all, you can start using concealer. Apply a yellow based color corrector to the affected area with a cosmetic sponge. Avoid wiping it on, try pressing it on so you don’t irritate the area.
- Next, use a full coverage concealer that is creamy and easy to move. Using something that is dry or powdery will only make your cold sore look worse. Use a disposable cosmetic sponge to press on your concealer to the affected area and blend out the edges with your regular foundation.
You could Knock out your cold sore in 2.5 days*. Only Abreva® can do it, when you treat at the first sign**. Try Abreva® Cream during your next cold sore! Click here to learn more about Abreva® cream. *Median healing time 4.1 days. 25% of users healed in 2.5 days. **Among Over-the-counter products Do you struggle with cold sores or know someone who does? Leave a comment and tell me how you stay confident and be entered to win a $100 Visa Gift Card. xo, Kendra Entry Instructions: No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 2/8/16 – 3/13/16. Be sure to visit the Abreva® brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts! This is a sponsored conversation with Blogher. All thoughts, opinions, and expressions are that of my own.