Did you know that needing your beauty sleep is a real thing? There is nothing worse than waking up with bags under your eyes and tired dehydrated skin because you slept awful. When you don’t get a good night’s sleep, it can make you look older. No thanks. I am all about that anti-aging life. However, we all know there are other factors that play into not getting enough sleep like kids who wake you up constantly and a partner that snores. Trust, me, I am all about doing anything to get a full 8 hours beauty sleep, not only for my sanity but because my skin needs it. Here are my 5 tips and tricks for a better night’s sleep.
1. White Noise: I am a really light sleeper, so having white noise to block out distracting sounds that wake me up really helps me to sleep better. I use an app that gives background noise from the ocean or sound of the wind. I not only use this for myself, but also for my kids and honestly, none of us can sleep now without it.
2. Essential Oils: Lavender Essential Oil is my best friend for sleeping. I just use it in my diffuser that’s right next to my bed and it instantly makes me feel like I am in a spa. If you don’t have oils for sleep, you need to get them.
3. Sleep Mask: Having a dark room really helps with getting a better night’s sleep. I use a sleep mask to block out light and save my eyes from potential wrinkles. If you use a mask for sleep, make sure it’s made of silk.
4. No Kids: If you really want a good night’s sleep, avoid having kids. My three kids wake me up approximately 15 times a night for random things like “mom I need water” (hey kid, I left a water cup right next to your bed). Seriously though, when I didn’t have kids, my beauty sleep game was legit. I am inserting a stream of tears right here.
5. Good Morning Snore: Here’s the deal, my husband is a snorer which can make falling asleep, feel like a panic attack. Trust me, if you have a partner that snores and you are a light sleeper, you can forget about getting a good night’s rest unless you go to another room. Recently we discovered Good Morning Snore which has helped my husband snore less and I get my beauty sleep on. The Good Morning Snore Solutions is a clinically proven snore mouthpiece that’s designed for comfort while stopping someone from snoring. Using this small snoring device has not only helped me sleep better but him too because I’m not constantly waking him up with small ninja kicks to get him to stop. My friends, it’s a win-win.
If you have a snoring partner and you want to get your beauty sleep on too, check out Good Morning Snore Solutions and start sleeping. What are your tricks for better sleep?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Good Morning Snore Solution. I have been compensated through the SheSavvy Influence Network. All opinions remain my own.
Ok, I need these tips! And #4, so funny! There’s no avoiding it sometimes, lol.
Lol love these tips! Thanks for sharing!
definitely needed in my life — ugh, those snoring hubs!!!
My bottle of lavender oil has been sitting idle for such a long time now! Guess I’ll be using it for my next pamper night! Loved these!