Give a creative holiday gift this season and learn how to make a beauty sample box with a personalized touch. During the year, I stockpile all of the beauty samples and gifts with purchase that I have received from Sephora and Ulta for the purpose of gifting them during the Christmas season. With that said, I don’t just toss them all together in a bag and throw a bow on it; I want the “wow” factor. Everyone loves a pretty package that looks like it’s from a high-end boutique, so that’s what we are going to make happen.
Want to know how to make a beauty sample box? Check out my steps below and get your holiday gifting creativity mind on.
- 3 to 4 beauty deluxe size samples
- 1 small paper-mache box
- bubble wrap or tissue
- handful of feathers
- ribbon, lace, cut shoe-string, or twine (something to tie box with)
- dried flowers
- chalkboard label
- Fill paper mache box almost up to the top with bubble wrap or tissue paper
- Sprinkle feathers over the top for a plush and high-end look
- Add your deluxe size beauty samples inside of the box and put the lid on
- Tie a cut shoestring around the box and knot it at the top
- Place dried flowers (or another fun embellishment) under the cut shoe string
- Lastly, add a chalkboard label
In the end, you should have an adorable handmade beauty sample box that you can leave as is, or add a gift card too! I am off to do a bit more holiday decorating…I am so excited that Christmas is almost here! Anyone else?
I am off to do a bit more holiday decorating…I am so excited that Christmas is almost here! Anyone else?
note- there are affiliate links within this post. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.