Some brides are just unforgettable in the best of ways. That’s how I felt about my bride, Sumi who made me feel like family from the moment I stepped in the door! Because she was an out of town bride, we were only able to do her trial run five days before her wedding which just so happen to be the same night they were have a celebratory family feast. It was fun being able to peak in on their pre-wedding day chaos as families were meeting for the first time, dinner was being prepared, and guests were slowly trickling in.
I could feel the excitement in the air as everyone..literally everyone is offering me wine and a place to sit for dinner. While I graciously declined, I was blown away that they would even ask! So, Thanks Sumi for not only being so kind and generous, but for also allowing me to be a part of your big day!
Photo: By Me
Sumi has pretty flawless skin as is, but darker skin tones do tend to get hyper-pigmented easily–so there were a few spots that I was going to have to camouflage. Also, Indian women tend to have darker under-eyes, so that was another issue I was thinking about while doing her consultation. Other than that, we just had to nail down the look this beauty was wanting for her big day that was literally just around the corner.
Photo Credit: Craig Mitchelldyer
Photo Credit: Craig Mitchelldyder
Photo Credit: Craig Mitchleider
1) Airbrush pro Temptu shade 008 onto skin
2) Use bobbi Brown concealer in Golden under eyes to conceal darkness.
3) Use Face Stockholm creme blush in Paris on the apples of cheeks.
1) Prep eyes with Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2) Using all UD Naked Palette 2- I used Half baked onto entire lower eyelid and under brow bone
2) Swept YDK into the outer crease of the eye to inner.
3) Applied Snake Bite to outside corner of eyelid.
4) Placed Ardell #136 to lashes.
5) Use a black liquid liner and place close to the upper and lower lash-line, connecting the corners.
Finish The Look
1) Add a little HD Powder.
2) Use Bite Beauty lipstick in Luminous Creme Lipstick in Vigne.
Thanks Sumi for letting me use your before and afters! You definitely made my top 10 list of favorite brides…