This is a sponsored post with Luminess Air:
Take your eyes from morning to night with the new Luminess Air Nude & Naughty eyeshadow palette. Luminess Air is much more than airbrushing on your foundation; check out these 36 playful eyeshadow colors in both matte and shimmery shades that are sure to make your eyes pop. You can create an everyday makeup look or vamp it up by going dark and smoky.
If airbrushing on your eyeshadow isn’t your thing, not to worry, the Luminess Air Nude & Naughty palette has tons of colors to play with daily. I am going to show you two easy eye makeup looks that you can apply yourself before or after you airbrush on your foundation. Below are two of many looks you can create, but first, check out the palette.
Luminess Air Nice & Naughty Eyeshadow Palette
I have numbered the shades from left to right in the Nude and Naughty Eyeshadaow Palette to make it easy for you to follow along in my step by step tutorial below. As you can see, each eyeshadow color is truly gorgeous and so it was hard to choose what colors to use for these two makeup looks. But, I wanted to create a daytime look that could easily be built on for evening, so, I chose neutrals to start with.
Nudee and Naughty Eyeshadow Look: Day
Step by Step Tutorial:
- Press #32 on the entire lower eyelid and sweep it under the lower lashline as well.
- Blend #6 into the contour of the eye.
- Sweep #1 under the brow bone to soften any harsh lines.
- With a flat eyeshadow brush, press #18 on the outside corner of the eye .
- Add black eyeliner to the upper and outside lower lashline and soften it with an angled eyeliner brush.
- Curl lashes and add mascara
After your are finished with your eyes, you can airbrush on your foundation. I like to apply my airbrush makeup after my eyeshadow is complete just incase there is any fallout. This way I don’t have to clean up any accidental messes and it saves me time when I am in a rush.
Nude and Naughty Eyeshadow Look: Night
Step by Step Tutorial (Transitioning From Day to Night):
- Press #36 on outside half of the eyelid, in the contour of the eye, and under the lower lashline.
- Press #34 on inside corner of the eyelid.
- Press #29 on the center of the eyelid making sure all of the colors are blended.
- Add eyeliner to your upper and lower lashline.
- Curl your lashes and add mascara if you feel like you need more.
To finish this look, I added the Luminess Air Lipgloss Pen in LG-07 and love how it looks with my fresh-pink-hair. Now to decide what outfit to wear for my hot date tonight with my husband.
Check out more airbrushing and makeup tips and tricks on luminessair.com!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Note: This is a sponsored post with Luminess Air. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.