Just a few weeks ago I posted a tutorial on how to do a hairstyle for medium length hair and I had a ton of readers ask me to show how to do the makeup I was wearing. So as promised I am going to show the look that I am coining the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Look Tutorial. If you already have the Too Faced Chocolate Bar, a black liner, and some mascara, you can get this look really easily. If you don’t have that eyeshadow palette, just use similar eyeshadow colors to what I am using.
Before we get started, let’s talk about the makeup brushes you should have on hand. For this look, you need a blender brush, flat brush, and an angled liner brush. These brushes are essential to creating this eye design. Why? Because having good makeup brushes and the correct ones make all the difference in the world when it comes to blending eyeshadows together. If you want some suggestions based off of some of the makeup brushes I use on a regular basis, you can check out the links I have below.
What Colors I Am Using: Hazelnut, Creme Brulee, Triple Fudge, White Chocolate, Champagne Truffle
You can find the Too Faced Chocolate Bar that I am using HERE at Sephora.
- Press Hazelnut onto entire lower eyelid with a flat eyeshadow brush.
- Repeat step one but with creme brulee going directly on top of Hazelnut.
- With a blender brush, blend Amaretto directly into the natural contour of the eye. I sweeped mine more towards the inside of the contour and blend outwards.
- Go under the brow bone with White Chocolate and blend out any harsh lines. Then place Champagne Truffle over that and also next to the tear duct.
- With a black eyeliner pencil, trace under the lower lash line from the inside corner to the outside and along the water line. Then soften the edge with the color amaretto using an angled eyeliner brush.
- Add your mascara of choice that gives your some serious volume and length; I am using Dior Show today over some falsies.
Once my Too Faced Chocolate Bar eye look was completed, I finished my makeup using the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and Concealer to create flawless skin. Then I brightened up my cheeks using the Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Electric Pink (my new fave. blush btw), and softened my lips using Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier in Golden Star. Oh, and if you are curious about my brows, I am still absolutely loving my brow pencil from The Brow Gal. I have been using it for a while now and can’t seem to shake the obsession.
If you have questions or comments about this look, please leave them below! I hope you enjoyed this Too Faced Chocolate Bar Look Tutorial and stay tuned for more makeup looks coming from this eyeshadow palette!
Have a great day everyone!
note* I purchased this makeup palette. There are affiliate links within this post, please see disclosure page for details. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.