Is it just me, or has this year gone by super fast? (Or do I just say that every year?) This year has been stacked with so many amazing memories: finding out I was prego, having my second little girl, going to Hawaii with my family and the list goes on and on. I couldn’t have asked for a better year or better people to spend it with. I don’t say this lightly, but I do feel so blessed.
Enough with the mooshy-gooshy stuff, let’s get our party on tonight and bring in 2013 with a bang! (Or if you are like me and have kids…this means watching the ball drop on the tv at home, eating junk food, and getting a kiss at the stroke of 12!…yay. Although my husbands lips are pretty fantastic *wink*.) So let the glitz, glam and super sparkly side of you come out; New Years Eve is one of the only days of the year it’s acceptable to look like a swarvoski crystal and not get weird looks. Literally.
My New Years Eve Look
1) Prime Eyelids with Urban Decay Shadow Potion
2) Use the Cailyn Cosmetics shimmer shadow in White Pearl under brow bone then press the White Gold Diamond Glitter onto lower eye-lid with either your finger-tip or flat brush (I used a concealer brush). Glitter can be extremely messy, so I would suggest doing foundation last.
3) Use the Naked Palette 2 shade Pistol in contour of eyelid.
4) Add on your fun lashes from Ardell.
5) Line your top eyelid and upper water-line with the stila black waterproof liner then go over that (not the water-line though) with the the Too Faced Starry Eyed liquid liner in black. Use the same liquid liner and trace your lower lash-line as well.
6) Add in your Bite Beauty lipstick in Vigne and top it with a little of your glitter.
Other products used: Jouer Matte Moisture Tint , NARS blush in Orgasm.
Have a very happy New Years!!!