Four weeks ago I gave birth to my second daughter (can you see my gigantic bags and dark circles going on?). While I love them both dearly, my “get ready” time that was already cut in half from having my first daughter has been cut in half again. So doing my makeup in 5 minuets is non-negotiable, it must be done! So for all of you moms or working women that are tight on time, this is how you do it!
Here is my segment on AMNW featuring my 5 minute look! For those of you that get this in an email format, for some reason the videos don’t show. So here is the the link to watch the video HERE! Thanks for watching!
- After you do your skincare routine, use the Jouer Matte moisture tint with SPF 15 to even out skin tone. Tinted moisturizers are easy to use, plus you get your moisture and SPF at the same time. Jouer Matte moisture tint: $38.00
- Next use the Age Repairing Concealer under your eyes to conceal dark circles and help smooth out fine lines. This is one of the most important steps for getting the best look. Age Repairing Concealer: $24.00
- To make the eyes pop, use the Jouer Bare Beauty eyeshadow trio’s dark metallic shade on full eyelid and sweep it under the lower lash line as well. Make sure to blend it into the contour of the eyes. Next curl lashes and add in your mascara. Jouer cosmetics Bare Beauty Collection $58.00/ Everyday Classic Wear Mascara $20.00
- Use the cream blush that can double as a lipstick from the Jouer Bare Beauty collection and apply it with your fingers to the apples of your cheeks and to your lips. Bare Beauty Collection: $58.00
- With the first five steps your look could be complete, but if you want to bump it up a notch, take the Jouer eye definer in Noir and trace your lower water line. This will make your eyes pop even more. Jouer Eye Definer: $20.00
All cosmetics used are from Jouer Cosmetics
Note** All cosmetics were provided to me per my request from Jouer Cosmetics. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own. I was not payed to do this post or use any of these products.