Quick! If you could have one this winter dress to carry you through any occasion, what would it look like? Here is how I’d do it for three looks this winter:
1. One gorgeous shimmery dress. The shimmer adds ummph to the beauty of this piece and the color is perfect for day or night.
2. Three pairs of close-toed shoes for all different purposes. Oxford flats, with leg warmers for grocery shopping at the market. Knee-high riding boots to keep me dry on those extra stormy days. Stacked platform heels to go out to dinner.
3. An amazingly heavy, warm and cozy cape coat for all occasions, big or small. The cape is great because it just flows over whatever look you are sporting for the moment. I love it.
4. Gold jewelry to pair with the shimmer of the dress, set with a dusty pink accent to bring out the pink of your frostbitten nose. Gold jewelry transitions from day to night very easily. Choose a couple pieces that are muted tones so that you can wear them with anything.
5. Got to have faux-fur ear muffs because they are amazing!
How would you do winter? Head over to Polyvore, create a look using one item three different ways and post your picture back up here!