The truth is, I don’t like 4th of July shirts and tanks for women that are cheezy. I want to celebrate America and be patriotic in red, white, and blue with absolute style because, well, why not? Nothing wrong with wanting to look cute while watching all the fireworks and holding sparklers with my kids. With that said, I am not about to spend a bunch of money on finding the perfect 4th of July outfit either. I will be wearing a pair of denim shorts (or skirt) paired with the coolest t-shirt or tank to celebrate #merica.
Because it’s annoying to have to search for what’s trending for the 4th in the clothing department, I put together a list of the 15 cutest t-shirt and tanks to celebrate the holiday in style. I would recommend rocking any of these options with some blue jean shorts, or a skirt like what I am wearing. Keep it simple, bust out some cute 4th of July makeup, and maybe this boho hair style, and call it a day.
I got this tank top last time I did my summer Target Try on Haul and fell in love with it. I’ve already worn it a ton. Also, you know I love that high-top sneaker life, so, wearing those too for the 4th of July.
Women’s Red, White, and Blue T-Shirts + Tanks for 4th of July
- #merica tank for $15.98 on Amazon with PRIME!
- USA Cropped t-shirt at Target for $15.99
- Black and grey Womens America Tank Top for $16.99 on Amazon with Prime.
- White 4th of July cropped t-shirt for $14.99 on Amazon with Prime.
- Rolling Stones Tank Top for $12.99 at Target.
- USA American Flag t-shirt for women for $16.99 on Amazon with Prime membership.
- Red, white, and blue striped tank for$14.99 at Target.
- USA Burgundy Cropped T-shirt for $15.99 on Amazon.
- Stars and Stripes T-shirt for $14.99 at Target.
- American Stars print t shirt for $7.99 at Old Navy
- White Stars & Stripes t-shirt for $30 at Nordstrom.
What are you wearing for the 4th of July?
note-there are affiliate links in this, thanks for using them!