Just a few days ago, Pantone announced that the color for 2014 is Radiant Orchid; a lovely fuchsia-purple shade. This shade is real pretty, so I had to immediately put together an easy Radiant Orchid, eyeshadow look! Plus, I think this would make an awesome holiday look as well, don’t you?
It’s pretty easy to follow along with, I hope you enjoy it…and if you really enjoy it, make sure to pin it to your Pinterest board!
Products Used: Mark Jacobs Style Eye-Con in The Punk, Tare Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Eyeliner in Black, M.A.C pigment in Vanilla, E.L.F Glitter Liner in Gold (no longer available), Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics loose pigment in True Gold, Shimmer, Too Faced Cosmetics Better Than Sex Mascara, Ardell Lashes
How to Re-Create The Radiant Orchid Eyeshadow Look
1) I used color #1 and applied it in a “c” shape from my crease, to the center of my lashline with a compact blender brush.
2) Next I gently patted #6 onto my lower eyelid, making sure to keep most of the shape from step 1. I blended the edges of #6 and #1 together a little bit.
3) Swept #1 under my lower lash-line, fading it out about half way, and blending it into the corner of my eye.
4) Then I used #4 and gently sweeped it along my upper and lower lash-lines, extending at at the outer eye, and connected them.
5) Now take #2 and blend out the harsh edge of #4 on both your upper, and lower lash-line.
6) Next, use #5 on the inner portion of your lower lash-line to add a bit of sparkple and glam. You can totally skip this step if you aren’t so much of a glitter gal.
7) curl lashes, apply falsies, top it all of with mascara!
8) oh…and my brows are Anastasia Beverly Hills…of course.
Have a lovely day!!
note* Some of the products above are press samples, all thoughts and opinions are that of my own.