I don’t know about you, but I am still feeling summer. I mean, it’s literally 100 degrees here in Texas. I might start begging the fall season to hurry up and bring on the colder temps…hello pumpkin spice latte. Right now it’s too warm to bust out the chunky sweaters and cozy knits. So, while I wait for leaves to change color, I am all for investing in transitional fall trends that can be worn right now and later. Check out these 25 summer to fall jackets that can be worn on rotation today and layered for chilly weather.
When I look for jackets and coats that are good for investing in now for breezy summer nights and brisk days ahead, I want one that can be layered. Anything lightweight that I can pair a tank or long sleeve shirt with is going to be perfect. Jean jackets, utility and bombers and are on my brain. Here are some stylish and versatile options for you in every price range.
- BLANK NYC SUEDE MOTO JACKET ($188): This Suede Moto Jacket was one for the books at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I think it sold out several times because honestly, it can be paired with so many fall outfits.
- MIMI CHICA LONG JACKET ($49): Floral Kimono jackets are absolutely in right now. Dress them up, dress them down. Either way, all eyes will be on you.
3. AG DEHLIA FRAYED DENIM JACKET ($258): The 70’s are calling I think. I am just obsessed with this frayed jacket. Wear it with a pair of sneaks for a casual day at the park or “boss girl” it with some heels.
4. GINGHAM TIE CUFF COAT ($218): Gingham everything for fall. Nuff said.
5. BLACK BOMBER JACKET ($128.00): Bust out your 80’s style with this simple bomber jacket. Wear it with a pair of joggers and sneakers for a cozy look.
6. TEXTURED JERSEY BLAZER ($75): If you like comfy jackets that are super soft and versatile, check out this blazer. I would wear it with boyfriend jeans and some block heel mules.
7. BOHEMIA JACKET ($89.99): Keep the summer vibes alive with this lightweight boho jacket. Keep it in your closet for those days when the weather isn’t exactly hot or cold.
8. LONG WOOL JACKET (FAUX) ($180): This sophisticated long wool jacket jacket will spice up any look while tromping through leaves. Pair it with some skinny black jeans and heels for a business casual look.
9. DRAPE WATERFALL FAUX LEATHER JACKET ($106): Coffee shop with a book in hand while sporting this funky drape front jacket. Fall vibes 100%.
10. RUFFLE CROP JACKET ($85): This bell sleeve crop jacket is far too pretty to endure rainy weather. But on those cloudy days, pair this jacket with a high waisted skirt or skinny jeans for feminine look.
11. PLACED FLORAL KIMONO ($49): When fall hits the beach, this is what you will be wearing. Add some sunnies and a warm drink….I will pretend with you that leaves are falling while you relax next to the waves.
12. BELTED JACKET ($32.90): Wear this sassy jacket from the board room to happy hour. Belt it or leave it open while sipping your favorite cold weather drink.
13. GENEVA ANORAK JACKET ($148): This utility jacket on rotation in your closet, no questions asked.
14. ADIDAS ORIGINALS TRACK JACKET ($80.00): Flash back to high school when wearing your boyfriends track jacket was a thing. Now we don’t care. We want our own.
15. KITE RUNNER JACKET ($220): Bring some color to your dreary days with this runner jacket. The geometrical design is meant for style lovers who are trend setters no matter where they are.
16. LEVIS TRUCKET JACKET ($89): From Portland to Austin or L.A to New York. Every closet needs a denim jacket and this one is for every city vibe.
17. FLORAL EMBROIDERED DUSTER JACKET ($150): This long black embroidered duster jacket perfect for transitional weather. Rock it with denim jeans and ankle booties or heels.
18. LANEY TRENCH COAT ($180): Football game weather is right around the corner. If you need something that will keep you warm in the elements, this jacket will be your jam.
19. DOUBLE FACE COAT ($198): Is this a blanket, coat or both? If you like to be all snuggled up, this cozy jacket will make you feel at home even while sitting in your freezing cold office building.
20. LARISA LEATHER MOTO JACKET ($978): You can’t not feel like an absolutely bad a** while rocking this leather moto jacket. This investment piece is timeless but if you want a more affordable option, check out this faux leather moto instead.
21. SATIN DUSTER JACKET ($79): Sophisticated party girl jacket right here. Satin dusters are elegant, eye catching and absolutely stunning. If you want to make eyes turn, get this.
22. THE DOWNTOWN FIELD JACKET ($148): This is your every day jacket that can be worn with most everything and anyone can wear it. You and your mom could be twinning while picking out pumpkins at the patch.
23. EMBROIDERED FAUX LEATHER JACKET ($168): One of my favorite rocker jackets of all time is this embroidered faux leather moto. While it might look intimidating at first glance, it is one of the coolest coats to rock in any season.
24. DISTRESSED DENIM JACKET ($32.90): Destroyed denim jacket on repeat now and later. Wear it with a scarf, rocker t-shirt, ankle booties or heels.
25. IVY PARK WIND BREAKER ($80): Pretend for a moment you are running with Beyonce. Or, just get this jacket.
Which jacket do you love?
READ THIS NEXT!
note* There are affiliate links within this post!