Just in time for spring, I have a 5 minute Spring Makeup Look for 2016 that is easy to re-create. Since most of you on here have no less than 5 minutes total to get ready for the day (let alone do your makeup) I wanted to give you a fun spring makeup look that is not complicated. So pull out your Too Faced Chocolate Bar, or some gold and peach eyeshadow colors, and let’s get started.
In order to follow this step-by-step makeup tutorial, you need a few makeup items to create this gold and peach spring makeup look. Check out the list of cosmetics below to see what you need and/or if you already own it. If you have been on Citizensofbeauty.com for a while now, you will see that I circulate a lot of the same makeup products so that you don’t have to rush out and get something you don’t need. I got your back, my friends.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar using colors creme brulee, amaretto, triple fudge, white chocolate, and champagne truffle
- Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow in Tangerine
- Lancome White Eyeliner Pencil
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- NARS Orgasm
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Too Faced Snow Bunny
- DiorNude Concealer
- Kate by Rimmel London in 46 (At Walgreens)
GET THE GOLD AND PEACH SPRING MAKEUP LOOK
Whenever I do makeup, I always start with my eyes first in order to be able to sweep away any fall out from eyeshadow…saves me time. So, bust out your makeup and follow the steps for this 5 -minute spring makeup look.
Eyes for your Spring Makeup Look
- Press creme brulee to the entire lower eyelid and sweep it under the lower lashline.
- With a blender eyeshadow brush, sweep Amaretto and the MAKE UP FOR EVER Tangerine eyeshadow into the contour of the eye.
- Use an angle eyeliner brush with Triple Fudge on the outside corners of the eyes and sweep it under the lower lashline.
- Blend any harsh lines out and add highlight under brow with white chocolate and champagne truffle.
- Line the waterline with a Lancome white eyeliner pencil.
- Curl your lashes, add perversion mascara, define your brows.
The Rest of Your Spring Makeup Look
Now that your gold and peach spring makeup look is finished, you can have a peachy day. See how I did that? Yeah, not cheezy at all.
In all seriousness though, I like this 5-minute makeup look because it’s gorgeous for both spring and summer, plus it will look good on most skin tones and regardless of eye and hair color. So, that’s exciting news!
I hope you all have a great day!
You Beauty Best Friend,
note- There are affiliate links within this post. See affiliate page for detail.