When I think of spring blush colors, I think of varying shades of pink that might be called something like bubblegum or cotton candy. Hang with me. I know these names make anti-pink, strictly mauve-wearing mavens rebel. But I promise, in small doses, pink blush can make your face look alive.
So don’t shy away as I show you my top 5 pink blush colors for spring; they are all extremely wearable when applied in moderation. Also, I promise that none of these will make you look like you should be in an 80’s dance video.
Disclaimer: If you are that person that insists on applying layer after layer of blush…you could look like the star of the 80’s dance video.
All jokes aside, here are my picks and if you need instructions on applying blush, you can check that out here.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Electric Pink: I have been obsessively wearing this color lately. Found Here
- Jouer Cosmetics Cheek Tint in Peony: One of my favorite pink cream blushes that also adds a subtle glow. I use this a lot on brides. Found Here
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface: For a pink blush that stays for hours even in the midst of a humid day, this one is amazing. Found Here
- Hourglass Radiant Magenta: If you don’t want to commit to pink blush, but are curious…you should give the Hourglass Radiant Magenta a try. Found Here
- NARS Bright Candy Pink: I mean, any blush from NARS that I have tried is immediately on my list of must haves. So yeah, this one made the cut. Found Here
So, if you haven’t tried pink blush before, this would be the season to give it a try. Which one of these Spring 2015 blushes would you choose?
Have a great day!
note: Some of these items were PR samples. There are affiliate links within this post, please see disclosure page for details. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.
Dying to try something from Hourglass as they are so PRETTY! This might have to be IT!!