With so many beauty gadgets coming to market recently, it’s hard to know which ones are really worth investing your cash into. Most of us don’t have hundreds (or even thousands) of dollars lying around to purchase a hyped up beauty gadget that’s just going to sit on a shelf; we need it to work. So, today I am showing you 6 beauty gadgets that I personally own and think are worth the splurge. Do you own any beauty gadgets?
1. PMD Personal Microderm: This mini, personal microderm machine operates similar to a professional one except for it’s much, much, much smaller. It comes with a few exfoliating discs that offer different levels of exfoliation to match what your microderm needs are. Here is my warning though, this little guy actually does its job and can be pretty aggressive. You need to follow the protocols/technique when using this and also avoid using any pre-exfoliation like a retin-a or anything else that would thin your skin. $179.00 (www.nordstroms.com)
2. Tria Laser Hair Removal 4X: For an at home laser hair removal machine, the Tria does fantastically and you feel rather fancy while using it. This is the only FDA approved, laser hair removal machine for use at home on the market and guess what? It uses the same diode laser technology that dermatologists love because it targets and disable unwanted hair follicles. If you are worried about this beauty gadget not being effective with your skin-tone, you can go to the Tria website and they will tell you if the Tria Laser Hair Removal 4X is suitable for your skin. $449.00 (www.sephora.com)
3. Temptu Personal Airbrush System: If you want an easy-to-use personal airbrush system that will give you a perfectly flawless face, you need to own this beauty gadget. When you buy the Flawless Complexion Kit, you get an airbrush machine with a mess-free AIRpod™ airbrush foundation that suits your skin-tone and clicks easily into your airbrush machine. This personal airbrush system offers sheer and buildable coverage and stays put all day long regardless of rain, humidity and hot climates. This is a must buy in my opinion. $170.00 (www.temptu.com)
4. Baby Quasar: For an at-home device that stimulates the production of collagen and elastic, you need to check the baby quasar out. This anti-aging beauty gadget uses light-red, dark-red, and amber combined with infrared light, which results in the production of new collagen and elastin. In addition, red-light therapy also helps to stimulate new and healthy skin cells. What’s different about the Baby Quasar in contrast to other similar systems is that it’s 4X more powerful that it’s closest competitor, has high quality anodized aluminum, dermatologist recommended, and has a 60 day money back guarantee. You can’t go wrong when buying this anti-aging beauty gadget. $399.00 (www.nordstroms.com)
5. Glo Teeth Whitening System: For fast, painless, and effective at-home teeth whitening, the Glo Teeth Whitening System is the way to go and you will look super high-tech using it. According to Glo, ” The GLO Device, when used with the GLO Brilliant™ Whitening Gels and GLO Brilliant™ Whitening Mouthpiece, uses the patented Guided Light Optics Technology and illuminates with a brilliant blue light as it gently warms up. The light and heat accelerate the GLO Brilliant™ Whitening Gel giving you faster, longer-lasting results.” Personally, this is the only device that I have used on a consistant basis, as I know the results are always phenomenal. $199.00 (only at www.sephora.com)
6. Clarisonic Mia2: If you want skin that is 6 times cleaner than if you were to just use your hands, the Clarisonic Mia2 is the beauty gadget for you. By using Clarisonics patented sonic technology, it removes skin impurities in your pores so that your skincare products are more effective. You face will also feel extremely soft, and your pores will be more closed. This high-tech skincare brush is perfect for every-day use and is extremely travel friendly. $149.00 (www.Nordstroms.com)
Do you own any of these beauty gadgets?
note* These products were given to me for previous posts. There are affiliate links in this post which help to support this site. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.
Sometimes it’s so hard knowing what’s worth the money, and what will give you the most bang for your buck. Thanks for this great list!
Glad you liked it Jessica!
My friend was playing with the Temptu airbrush at a recent beauty show. She took it home and loves it.
It’s really the best. I have a few of them. I want to collect all of the colors!
I need all of these, lol. But the Baby Quasar was so interesting, and I was aware of it!
I liked the baby Quasar a lot!
I completely agree with the clarisonic. Works so well for me and my sensitive skin!
Glad you agree!
Thanks for this post! I definitely want to try out the Temptu and the Tria Laser Hair Removal!
yeah Temptu is where it’s at.
I want the Temptu SO BAD.
I soooooooo need that Tria and the Glo whitening system. I was checking it out and for the price of Zoom whitening the Glo is totally worth it in the long run. Hmmmmmm…. may just need to re-add it to my Sephora checkout cart. Lol.. Love love love love my Clarisonic. Great post girl!!!
Great post! Tria Laser Hair Removal 4X seems like a really good product!
Is the glo whitening system painful?
I have a personal microderm machine and love it. It works so well around my nose area.
That Temptu is so cool. I have it and love it!
Thanks for the list! It’s always tough taking that plunge and splurging!
Impressive list. I’d love to try these. I do have a Clarisonic at least.
I have a couple of these and I would totally agree with you!
Great post! I didn’t have very good luck with the PMD, it was probably operator error though!
I have Clarisonic and love it to death. I’ve been wanting to try Baby Quasar, I think it’s time to cave in.
Great post! There are a couple Items I’ve been eyeing
I definitely want to try the Temptu but I don’t think I even have the space for it!
Great round up! I definitely want to try a Temptu and Tria! <3
I have most of these! I love beauty gadgets!
All of these devices look very interesting! I will be testing an at-home laser hair removal system from a different brand soon, and look forward to seeing for myself what the fuss is all about.
I don’t own any of these. I have a motorized face scrubber, but I don’t use it that often. I would love to try the Foreo Luna!
I totally want a Baby Quasar!
I really want to try a clarisonic but can’t bring myself to pick it up :/ I love your list. I have enjoyed my PMD over the years and it’s been great.
I really want to try the temptu
Boy do I have a story about Tria. I will be writing a post about it when the matter is closed but for now let’s just say it’s the most expensive paperweight I ever bought.
I had no idea they made at home microdermabrasion devices!! And oh how I’d love the Tria!!
Loved the post! Definitely need to check out the pmd.
Love from Dubai,