Sometimes when I travel, I end up forgetting a few things, specifically from the beauty department (or they end up being confiscated from security at the airport). If those things don’t happen to me, they’ll end up breaking in the process of traveling to my said holiday location and spill everywhere. If this happens to you too and you need some trusted beauty products you can find at most one-stop shop, here are my picks! All of these cult classic beauty products are under $10.00!
Check out my latest segment on KATU ch 2 where I chit-chat with the lovely Hellen about these beauty buys!
1. Curel Hand & Cutical Therapy: My grandmother got me addicted to this product, I actually get one every year for Christmas and keep it in my purse when I travel! It’s formulated with soy milk, monoi oil, and vitamin E, so it not only helps keep your hands hydrated throughout the day it helps prevent broken nails as well! Price: around $5.00
2. Jergens Natural Glow: I still like to be a little tan during these months, and absolutely don’t want to show up to a holiday vacation in the sun, entirely white. One way to fake a tan is to use a self tanner. This is a great option to fake a tan! It tans you gradually, is odorless, streak free, and is formulated with anti-oxidents and Vitamin E. Price: around $7.00
3. Biore Deep Cleansing Strips: If you want to unclog your nose pores in a fast and effective way but don’t want to take up room in your luggage, you will love these! You might look a little silly with one on, but these strips really draw out those clogged pores and you can actually see the gunk that comes out. Price: around $8.00
4. John Frieda Frizz Ease: Recently I travled to Cabo and this saved me from a bad hair day on multiple occasions. It repels humidity giving you a shiny, frizz-free look, plus it protects your hair from hair tool damage. Price: $9.99
5. NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara: I have been a fan of this mascara for a while now because it gives your lashes length and volume, plus it’s really inexpensive. With the brush being so large on this mascara, you can really add volume without the hassle of clumps. Price: Around $5.00
6. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color: There is something about having pretty fingers and toes while you are on vacation. Need I say more? Price: Around $3.00
note* These products were given to me by a PR company for the use on KATU ch2 AMNW per my request. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.