There is something to be said about being savvy in the beauty gadget world; I love opening up my cabinets and seeing my items lined up like an army waiting to attack whatever beauty dilemma I am having that day. Here are a few of my faves and then some that have spiked some interest for me. What beauty gadgets do you have lying around?
1) Glo Brilliance Teeth Whitening System: Currently I own two of these (one for the husband…and 1 for me), and while we might win the award for looking like nerds with the device in our mouths while watching Modern Family…I am cool with it. My teeth have never looked whiter! $199.00
2) Nu-Brilliance Personal Micro-derm System: While I cant say I have ever tried this, I can say that I need to and desperately want to. To have my own micro-derm system at home would be a-maz-ing. (p.s- please let me know if you have tried this.) $250.00
3) La-Tweez LED Tweezers- Once you tweeze your brows with these, you will never go back! I promise. $32.00
4) Temptu Personal Use Airbrush System- If you have read through my blog at all, you will know that I am constantly raving about this! I own this one and the PRO edition (since I do makeup professionally); I am obsessed. By the way, the air-pods are so cool and incredibly convenient. $245.00
5) Top Styler– Again, I have not tried this, but I saw a demo of it HERE and I have to get it. They are hair curlers/clamps that are heated on the inside. I think I will show it off on my next Beauty Gadget segment for AMNW (PDX morning show), its so easy to do a cool hairstyle this way. (As a mom- this is the best invention for hair ever.) $99.99
6) Beauty blender: I have like ten of these in my makeup kit; they are a great tool to have on hand to blend your foundation into oblivion! Every makeup artist I know has these, so you should to! $19.99