If you’re into CHLOE handbags but can’t afford the price like me, you are going to love these amazing Amazon knockoffs that are a fraction of the price. No, they don’t have the iconic luxury label tagged on the front with a serial number inside for authentic designer bag verification. But, if you don’t care and are looking for a budget friendly Nile Bracelet Bag or Mini Drew look alike, then you need to check these nearly identical Amazon Chloe Handbag dupes.
I personally do not have $15oo-$2000 lying around for a purse (I got 3 kids to feed). In fact, you could essentially get all five of these handbag knockoffs for a third of the price of one real CHLOE. Actually, your cost for all 5 bags would be $359.95. Isn’t that crazy? All of these are so close to the original design and most of them are even real genuine leather. Even better, these designer purse look-a-likes are all on Amazon Prime and under $100.
- Mini Drew Shoulder Bag $1650// Mini Drew Shoulder Bag Knockoff is $59.99
- Fay Chloe Shoulder Bag $1950// Fay Shoulder Bag Knockoff is $84.99
- Chloe Nile Bracelet Bag $1695// NILE Bracelet Bag Knockoff is $99.99. You can also check out my review of the Chloe Nile Bracelet handbag knockoff along with a few others I have found.
- Chloe Small Hudson Bag knockoff $2050// Small Hudson Bag Knockoff is $29.99
- Chloe Small Pixie Bag knockoff $1490// Small Pixie Bag Knockoff is $84.99
Out of all five of these dupes, I am loving the Fay shoulder bag the most. I feel like it’s edgy and definitely more my style than the super popular Mini Drew or Hudson Bag. I also really like the Nile Bracelet bag along with every other style blogger out there. With that said, I would take any of them.
So, which CHLOE handbag knockoff are you getting from AMAZON? Stay tuned for style updates using these pretty purses.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
If you like handbags, then you might also like this outfit that would look great with any Chloe Bag. Check out this style post with a leather skirt.
note- there are affiliate links in this post. Thanks for using them!
Lovely blog post!
Thanks so much Erin!
I’m definitely buying the Chloe bag! But just like you said I don’t have $1500-$2000 to spend on a bag. Love that the dupes are genuine leather great post.
haha…yeah me either girl! No extra cash flow like that.
Love seeing the comparison. Great post!