This week weekly wants is a list of must haves from someone who is extremely passionate about anything related to beauty. She is a social bug with an edge for creating beautiful looks and “how to’s” on getting them. So I am happy to introduce to you makeup artist Charlie with Beauty By Charlie. You can find her on her fun packed Fan Page and on her YouTube Chanel! Enjoy!
1. Mineral Maven Perfection – This is a definite must have for me. It’s a great finishing powder that doesn’t cake, even when put over other powder products. It minimizes the appearance of pores and helps your makeup stay put a little longer. (*note- mineral maven’s etsy shop is on vacation mode)
2. Ulta Automatic Waterproof Eyeliner– This is something I’m always talking about. It has a regular price of $7 but I like to buy it on sale. I usually stock up on it when it’s $2.. The color I use most is Black but the Teal Blue is great too. The liner is great because unlike some waterproof liners, it doesn’t really end up smudged all over under your eye, which to me, makes it worth it.
3. NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup– This is one of the best budget friendly foundations I have ever used. It isn’t cakey, has pretty good coverage and sticks around pretty well. I don’t find my skin quite as oily with this one like I find with some other drug store foundations. The only downfall to this product is, they only offer a few shades.
4. Crown C404 Sm Duo Face Brush– My favorite brush in my kit! It’s soft, and gives your concealer/foundation a flawless, streak free finish. It’s affordable and works wonders!
5. e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set– This is the budget friendly version of M.A.C.’s Fix+.. I’ve never used Fix+ but this works well enough for me! Have oily eyelids? Swipe a bit of this across them and let dry before primer. It’s great for everything: cake liner, mixing medium and it’s especially good as a finishing spray to help your makeup stay put which results in fewer touch ups.
6. Essence Stay With Me Lipgloss in Me & My Ice Cream– Pretty much one of my favorite lipglosses ever. The name isn’t unjustified. Does it stay put forever? No… but it isn’t like most glosses that are gone 10 minutes after you put it on. I’ve noticed it still in place as long as 1.5-2 hours later.
7. Red Cherry Lashes– Red Cherry Lashes are my favorite lashes. They are affordable, well made and 100% human hair which means they have a natural feel and look. They range from natural lashes to the most dramatic. I suggest you check out #1, 100 and 523.