If you are looking for unique home decor gifts that won’t break the bank, check out my home decor holiday gift guide 2015 featuring Shopbop. Right now you can save money (and time) and give an amazing Christmas gift for your home decor lovers. Small decor gifts that can be featured on a coffee table make fantastic Christmas presents. I am thinking fashion books, creative coasters, small trays, and unique giftable cups.
Honestly, there isn’t anything on my holiday gift guide that I don’t want. I need that cozy blanket in my life, and those note cards for fashionistas are literally calling my name out loud. Make sure to scroll down to the bottom to get the coupon codes for holiday savings.
- This ‘Little gold book’ notebook from Kate Spade New York ($16.00) is the perfect gift for someone who loves to write. It’s gold with embossed lettering on the front. Plus, it has an elastic band to keep their secrets enclosed.
- I am obsessed with this 8 piece Rifle Paper Co paper coaster set ($12.26). They feature and assortment of fashion and style illustraions that would look amazing on any coffee table.
- For your travel afficianado friends, this 2016 Rifle Paper Co calendar ($16.00) featuring 12 travel themed illustrations would be perfect office decor. Is’s Spiral bound and also made to stand up.
- One of my favorite bloggers, Garance Doré made a book, Love Style Life ($30) and it is amazing. It would make the perfect coffee table book for the person who loves fashion, great pictures, and storytelling. Plus, you would just look like a ligit gift-giver if this was packaged up nicely under your Christmas Tree. Just sayin.
- Give the gift of stationary that could actually be hung as art. These greeting cards designed by Anna Bond and Lauren Conrad are a collaboration with Paper Crown ($16.00) and they are amazing. There are 8 greeting cards in 4 stylish designs with envelopes included.
- Have a jewlery lover? This small home decor gift by Umbra holds tons of accessories and features them ina stunning way. It’s a prismed shaped jewelry holder ($25.00) that’s made with brushed metal and designed by Sung Wook Park. It’s absolutely stunning, don’t you think?
- How cute is this pair of old fashioned drinking glasses ($25.00)? I love the playful mustache and lip design; it makes these such a unique gift. If I were Oprah, I would be gifting thesse to everyone on my Christmas list.
- Dear everyone I know, I need this lightweight Ombre blanket ($137.00) in my life! This comfy woven throw has fringed edges and would be amazing accompanied with the perfect book and cute glasses (both featured above). Honestly, how amazing would this be to gift to someone you love this holiday?
- For a chic small home accent gift, check out this Bold ‘Crème de la Crème’ lettering ceramic, hexagon plate ($35.00). It’s modern, pretty, and such a unique gift.
If you are looking to save big this holiday season on home decor, check out the Shopbop sale going on right now because it’s like Black Friday came early! Here are the details on this Christmas sale: Spend $250+ Save 15% Spend $500+ Save 20% Spend $1000+ Save 25% With Code: GOBIG15