Jouer Cosmetics has some amazing, girly, and oh.so.chic, holiday gift ideas and the two I am showing you are under $25.00! Check out the Sparkle and Shine Party Favor and the Puttin on the Glitz set below. I can’t wait to hear what you all think about them, they are so cute!
Jouer Cosmetics Puttin on the Glitz
This is a limited edition lipgloss trio (deluxe mini size) that come is a over.the.top cute, “IT” bag. These lipglosses are some of my very favorites and I am pretty sure I have one in every shade actually.
Puttin on the Glitz includes:
- Peony Mini Moisturizing Lip Gloss – creamy cool pink
- Glisten Mini Moisturizing Lip Gloss – sheer sparkling pink
- Riviera Mini Moisturizing Lip Gloss sheer – true red with shimmer
- Crème mini “IT” bag adorned with gold confetti detail–pocket sized and clutch-friendly! – dimensions: 5 1/2” w x 4”h
Rating: 5 (I am in love with you)
Sparkle and Shine Party Favor
What you are seeing here is one of my all time must have gift items for the holiday season. I mean, there is absolutely nothing out there like this Jouer party popper; check out everything that is included…it’s outragous! Plus, the price is really hard to beat. Your girlfriends would love you if this showed up at their door.
Sparkle & Shine Party Favor includes:
- Elastic hair tie (1 of 4 varying styles)
- Wish necklace (1 of 4 varying styles)
- Jewelry bauble (1 of 8 varying styles)
- Inspirational bookmark (1 of 10 varying styles) (Not shown in picture above…pretty sure my 3 year old jacked it.)
- Party Horn
- Jouer Mini Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Glisten (sheer sparkling pink), Nude Glisten (sheer sparkling nude), Rose Glisten (sheer sparkling rose), Coral Glisten (sheer sparkling coral) or Pink Glacé (shimmering nude pink)
Price: ONLY $16.00!!! Yeah, I know. Thanks Jouer for creating such an awesome gift.
Rating: 5 (I can’t live without you)
So if you are still needing an awesome beauty gift, these are some great options! Which one do you want?
note* These products were given to me per my request from Jouer Cosmetics. Affiliate links are included in this post. A small profit goes to me when someone makes a sale. Sales help support this site…and me (obviously). All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.