Last week I got to go hang with the amazing Susan Yara of Mixed Makeup and her sidekick nicknamed ‘Red’ at the grand opening of W3LL PEOPLE in Austin, TX. This launch party and beauty event was filled with beauty insiders and vendors from top organic and health conscious beauty brands that you are going to fall in love with, just like I did. If you are a fan of healthy beauty brands and cosmetics, you are going to want to pay attention; these brands are brag worthy.
I left this event with a goodie bag filled with healthy cosmetics from each of the beauty brands featured at the W3LL PEOPLE launch party and I have been waiting all weekend to share them with you!
1) W3LL PEOPLE: This cosmetic company is the byproduct of a makeup artist, a dermatologist, and a tree-hugging entrepreneur. Their cosmetics combine the beauty of makeup with healthy ingredients. All of W3LL PEOPLE’s cosmetics are 100% natural with an emphasis on organic ingredients that are free of harsh chemicals, petroleums, and preservatives. There makeup contains organic chamomile, organic green tea, and organic aloe, which help’s to protect and nourish the skin.
2) One Love Organics: Believing that “less is more”, One Love Organics takes a simpler approach to skincare that helps to nourish and balance all skin types. With hero skincare products like the Vitamin C Serum, Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm, and the adorable heart shaped Konjak Sponge, One Love Organics offers a healthy skincare product for everyone.
3) Dear Clark: With product names like Resurrecting Wash and Resurrecting Rinse, the Dear Clark hair care line is rather intriguing. Created by famous hair stylists Holly Dear and Kaycee Clark, this naturally based hair care line features products specifically created to bring stressed hair back to life. By using ingredients like Rose of Jericho, Aloe Vera, Sunflower Seed Oil, and a blend of essential oils, Dear Clark Hair Care will nourish and revive damaged hair.
4) OSMIA: Using zero synthetic colors or fragrances, OSMIA promises to bring you skincare and body products that contain only the very best natural ingredients. With products that have organic oils and essential oils, OSMIA entices all of your senses while making you look and feel good as well.
5) AILA Nail Polish: Out of a desire for a healthy nail care option, Podiatric Surgeon Dr. Cary Gannon, and product development expert, Sonny Han created AILA Cosmetics. This nail care line brings you the hottest nail polish colors without toxic ingredients or carcinogens and leaves you with healthy, nourished nails.
Make sure to say hello to W3LL PEOPLE and visit their NY, LA, and now Austin locations and check out these other healthy beauty brands!
*Note: I was given a goodie bag with product inside. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.