Two things today on Citizens of Beauty: 1 eye makeup design inspired by my book 500 Eye Makeup Designs, and the Makeup Forever Artist Palette. Have you tried the Makeup Forever Artist Palette yet? This is a new formula from Makeup Forever and it’s rich, creamy, extremely blendable, pigmented…and basically delicious. In all honesty, I haven’t tried any eyeshadow in a powder form that goes on like this. If you haven’t tried the new eyeshadow formula yet, it will not disappoint in the least.
Moving on, if you grab my book and take a peak at page 270, there is a the Double Point Eyeshadow Design. It’s a gorgeous purple and blue eyeshadow design that I created using the makeup forever flash palette. But since the Makeup Forever Artist Palette is here, I wanted to try this eyeshadow design using only that. Thankfully, it had all of the colors that I needed in order to make this eye makeup design.
Are you ready to learn? Get your brushes out and either a similar color palette or the Makeup Forever Artist Palette and follow my steps.
How To Get This Look:
1) Apply ME-930 on entire lower eyelid.
2) Blend ME-728 into the contour of your eyelid to soften the harsh line.
3) Sweep ME-930 onto the outer lower lash-line
4) Blend ME-230 from where you stopped the ME930 and blend towards the inner eye.
5) Highlight brow bone and tear duct are with I-524
6) Line your lash-line using a clay or liquid eyeliner. Start past the inner eye, and extend it past the outer eye to create a double point.
7) Apply false lashes. I used the Ardell false lashes for brown eyes. (I clearly don’t have brown eyes…but I loved the purple on these eyelashes.)
Shop This Post
If you don’t have my book already, 500 Eye Makeup Designs, make sure to pick yours up on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!
Also- if you re-create this look, tag me in it @citizenofbeauty on Instagram!
note* This product was given to me by Makeup Forever. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own. There are affiliate links within this post. Use them! They help me out greatly!