5 Ways to Renew Your Skin From the Inside Out in 2015
I think it’s safe to say that we have all made New Year’s resolutions that have completely bombed. While it’s fun and challenging to make outlandish goals for yourself, you should have a few that will be easy to check off your list. This year, make at least one resolution attainable, like taking care of your skin and renewing it from the inside out.
Here are 5 ways to renew your skin from the inside out in 2015
1) Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. Doing this helps to flush out any toxins that might be affecting the way your skin looks. Drinking more water also helps to make your skin look more hydrated and glowing. Who doesn’t want that?
2) Juicing once or twice per day with the right fruits and vegetables is a great way to provide your skin with ultimate nutrients to look its best. Juicing allows skin-boosting vitamins from carrots, beets, kale, and lemon, to go straight to the bloodstream, which can results in better skin. For example, carrots have Vitamin C, which helps to produce collagen. Beets help to cleanse your blood and liver. Parsley contains Vitamins A and C, which will help with acne and skin elasticity. Lemons help with purifying and cleansing your liver resulting in toxin elimination.
3) Washing your face is an essential way to renew your skin from the inside out. In order to get the maximum benefits from your serums and moisturizers, you need to wash your face (yes, I am talking to you). Washing your face can be simple, just use a disposable face wipe for those lazy nights when face washing seems like an epic battle.
4) Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. This means to use the right moisturizer or face cream, day, and night to keep your skin looking more youthful and alive. Need a suggestion? Check out the philosophy renewed hope in a jar; a moisturizer with a triple blend of alpha-hydroxy acids that helps with fine lines and wrinkles and reduces pore size. In addition to that, it has three different forms of hyaluronate and Asian fruit extract to leave your skin soft, dewy, and glowing with all-day hydration. ($47.00 2oz)
5) Wearing an SPF daily is one of the best anti-aging, skin-renewing things you can do for your skin. Sun exposure without protection can lead to brown pigmentation, pre-mature wrinkles, loss of skin elasticity, and skin cancer. SPF should be a no-brainer.
Also, philosophy is giving one of my readers a chance to win a $100.00 off offer code to philosophy.com! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get your skin in a healthy place. Enter this giveaway by leaving a comment below letting me know how you care for your skin. I hope you guys have a great day, and make sure to get your free sample and enter the giveaway! Sweepstakes Rules: No duplicate comments.You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.The Official Rules are available here.This sweepstakes runs from 1/5/15 – 2/23/15.Be sure to visit the philosophy brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!