Slay Valentines day 2016 with these non-traditional gift ideas that will make your V-Day crush, crush on you even harder (cheers for hopefully thinking). Skip the bizarre high-cal, heart-shaped gifts she doesn’t want—read again…DOESN’T WANT—and go with a small gift that’s not only ridiculously cool but is something she will use long after Cupid packs up for the year. Take back that tacky teddy bear that says “I Love You” and opt for a gorgeous Teal S’Well Water bottle splashed with arrows; it will go straight to her heart. Or, incorporate a little Valentines Day sentiment with a red lip embellished cosmetic bag and toss in her favorite NARS lipstick.
You will be winning the love celebration/made up holiday game, fast. Trust me. And- even if you are disgusted that I am doing a Valentines Day gift idea post, you will want to bookmark everything because these gifts are awesome.
Now that you can visualize what kind of Valentines Day gift will make her swoon, I kept the “where to buy it” super simple. Everything below can be found at Nordstroms.com where FREEEE shipping is always a thing.
- Meri Meri Valentines Day Cookie Cutters: Okay, let’s pause for a moment and appreciate these super-fantastic Valentines Day cookie cutters ($10.50). While I wouldn’t just gift these by themselves, they would make a cute addition to the below lipstick shade don’t you think? (at Nordstroms for $10.50 and Free Shipping)
- FRESH Rose Face Mask: For your skincare addicted lover, the FRESH Rose Face Mask will make a great addition to any skincare regimen. It’s extremely hydrating, infused with pure Rose Water, and is also formulated with Anti-Oxidant Rich, Green Tea. Her skin will love you. (at Nordstroms for $62.00.00 and Free Shipping)
- Charlotte Tilbury Makeup Bag: Hello adorable makeup bag that I want to buy for all of my friends! Check out this red lip stamped cosmetic bag ($20.00) that is everything she wants, I want, you want…everybody wants. Just sayin. Toss is the Essie Nail Polish or the perfect Red Lipstick color, and you are winning Valentines Day for sure. ( at Nordstroms for $20.00)
- YSL Kiss & Love Palette: Want to go big for your makeup loving Valentine? Get this YSL Kiss & Love Palette has four eyeshadow colors, two lipstick shades, and a lovely blush; essentially everything she needs color-wise to have fabulous makeup ever day. Plus, again, the packaging…I am sold. (at Nordstrom for $95.00 with Free Shipping)
- S’Well Teal and Arrow Water Bottle: By the time I am posting this, this water bottle is already sold out online! But, there is another pink S’Well water bottle in pink that would make a fun Valentines Day gift too. If you haven’t heard of S’Well, they are basically taking water bottles by storm. (at Nordstroms for $35.00 and Free Shipping)
- Kate Spade Live Colorfully Rollerball: Fragrance is always a great Valentines Day Gift, but it’s important to buy a scent she will appreciate and want to wear. The Kate Spade Live Colorfully Rollerballs smells like floral and citrus magic with a side note of musk. It’s also in rollerball form, so easy to toss in a purse and bring anywhere. (at Nordstrom’s for $25.00 and Free Shipping)
- Voluspa Japonica Bella Sucre Large Embossed Jar Candle: Now is that time to gift a candle that can’t just be found anywhere. Voluspa’s coconut wax candles are fragrant, beautifully packaged, and burn for up to 100 hours. So, this candles paired with a bottle of wine would be an amazing Valentines Day gift. (at Nordstrom for $24.00 and Free Shipping)
- Rosanna Heart Trinket Dish: Yes, this has a heart on it. But no, it is not tacky. Get this cute Rosanna Heart Trinket Dish and add a fun pair of earrings or a love note inside to make it extra special. (at Nordstrom for $18.00 and Free Shipping)
- Essie Sheer Nail Polish: I am a big fan of Essie Nail Polish, but I especially love the cute gold star accents on the cap of the birthday suite shade ($8.50). To me, it’s not just about the product, it’s about the packaging too…and this one is winning. You can make this gift look more expensive, and extra special by placing it into a glass jar (like I did here) and typing a bow around it. (at Nordstroms for $8.50 and Free Shipping)
- Kendra Scott Dira Stud Earrings: These 24k Gold plated, Kaleidoscope shaped earrings are her new best accessory. They are simple enough to go with any outfit change, and fun enough to be dressed up or dressed down. Gift them on their own, or put them inside the Rosanna Heart Trinket Dish for a special touch. (at Nordstroms for $50.00 and Free Shipping)
- NARS Audacious Lipstick: I know red lips are not for everyone, but the NARS Audacious Lipstick in Lana, simply is. So, gift it, get it, wear it. (at Nordstroms for $32.00 and Free Shipping)