You guys know how much I love the new Beautycounter Eyeshadow Palettes! I have reviewed the Classic Beautycounter Palette, Romantic palette, and now I want to show you the new Beautycounter Statement Velvet Eyeshadow Palette. This one is bolder than the other gorgeous safe beauty makeup options for eyes, but no need to be scared, you can totally rock this with confidence. I’m going to review this palette for you and then show you a fun makeup look I created with it.
Review of the Beautycounter Statement Velvet Eyeshadow Palette
Out of the Beautycounter eyeshadow palettes made so far, the Statement Velvet is the most bold and eye catching. As a makeup artist, I am obsessed with the shades, but I can absolutely see how they would feel intimidating if you weren’t use to wearing bright colors on your eyes. However, for those of us that are makeup geeks, we are all about those bold, bold color pops.
All of the shades in this palette are beautiful, creamy, and have amazing pigment. When I first found Beautycounter, the eyeshadow colors were super rough and hard to apply. But, so many people loved have safe eyeshadow options that they sold really well. Now that Beautycounter has a better product development team, the eyeshadows haven’t just improved, they have leveled up to other professional brands. I am really impressed and like them as much as my Tom Ford and Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes.
Beautycounter Statement Velvet Eyeshadow Palette Swatches
You can see how pigmented the swatches are on my arm. They truly are gorgeous and such a good formula for creating a beautiful eye look for every day, or for punching it up and going bold. My favorite color is the Crown, especially for Holiday!
Get the Beautycounter Statement Eyeshadow Palette Look
Here is a step by step makeup look using the Statement Eyeshadow Palette from Beautycounter. All I am using this eye makeup look is this Statement Eyeshadow Palette, this Beautycounter liquid eyelider, this eyelash curler, mascara, and this blue eyeliner that you can opt for using or not. Also, I am using these basic eyeshadow brushes in this step-by-step makeup tutorial. Here is how to get the look.
- Press Mulberry onto your entire lower eyelid with a flat eyeshadow brush.
- Blend Mulberry into the crease of your eyelid using your blender brush
- Sweep Bone under your brow bone and into the corner of your eye area to illuminate.
- Press Denim on the outer half of your lower eyelid with your flat eyeshadow brush.
- Sweep Peacock under your entire lower lashline with an angled eyeliner brush then apply Raven under your lower outer half of your lashline.
- Use a bright blue eyeliner on your water line for added drama.
- Grab your liquid liner and apply it directly onto your upper lash-line.
- Curl your lashes and apply your mascara.
I hope you guys liked this tutorial! Let me know if you have any questions.
Austin, TX Makeup Artist Kendra Stanton
note- There are affilaite links in this post. Thanks for using them!