As a serious mascara junky, I am always on the hunt for one to blow my mind. I tend to go towards volumizing mascaras and lengthening mascaras since my eyelashes are at zero percent on their own. Over the past 10 years as a makeup artist, and trying out hundreds and hundreds of different mascaras, I have found a few mascaras that are on my list of ones to keep in my makeup kit and in my makeup bag. So here are 7 best mascaras for volume and length that I keep in my mascara files.
1) Neutrogena Healthy Length Mascara: This mascara has a large fluffy brush that grabs the lashes and fans them out perfectly, adding 400% more volume and length.
2) NYX Doll Eye Mascara: For full on fluffy lashes that stay put, this drugstore mascara is extremely note-worthy. This is perfect on it’s own, or to add to an extreme lengthening mascara for extra eyelash power.
3) Mally Volumizing Mascara: Formulated with natural waxes and powders, this mascara nourishes your lashes while added extreme volume and thickness without any clumping.
4) Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless: For a nice finish to already volumized lashes, this mascara wraps and extends each eyelash, adding 90% more length.
5) Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: It may not be better than sex (in my opinion), but it’s pretty dang awesome. With an hourglass shaped brush, this mascara wand grabs the lashes and curls them to perfection while adding dramatic volume.
6) Dior Diorshow Mascara: Inspired by makeup artists everywhere who love full lashes, Diorshow came on the scene and was an instant cult-classic. This mascara has an XXL brush for creating voluptuous, show-stopping lashes that last all day.
7) Lancome Difinicils: If you want lashes that are separated and lengthened to perfection, this mascara is a must have. It coats each lash individually and separates them from base to tip.
If you are a mascara junkie like me, you may already have my 7 best volumizing and lenghthening mascaras on hand. What do you own already that you love, or what sounds intriguing to try?
* Some of these I bought, some of these are press samples. There are affiliate links within this post, using them helps to support this site. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.