I have to admit, I may rival the Target lady on excitement for the Holiday season. I have even started watching my favorite cheezy Christmas movies on the Hallmark and Lifetime channels! (It’s a personal tradition, so don’t judge me….you know you like those movies deep down inside.) With that said, here is my first Holiday makeup look for you to try at home! It actually took me around 6 minuets to do, it’s pretty straights forward and simple!
Anyone else like a red lip as much as I do?
1) Start with a clean slate by applying your foundation of choice (I used the Jouer moisture tint) and then apply a concealer to your under eye and full eyelid.
2) Next apply a light shimmery shadow under the brow bone and a shimmery taupe shade from the base of your eyelashes to your natural contour. Make sure the blend! (I used the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 shades in bootycall and suspest.)
3) Take that same shimmery taupe shade and sweep it under your entire lower lash line.
4) Now with a blender brush, use a bronze shimmery shade and blend it into your natural contour line. I also accented the outside corner of the lower lash line with this shade as well. (I used the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 shade in Snakebite.)
5) Now just apply your mascara, red lipstick, and cream blush!
xoxo- Kendra Stanton, Beauty Blogger and Portland, OR Makeup Artist