Happy Monday everyone! I am a little bit anxious to get fall started, so please excuse my over indulgence of fall makeup looks, I can’t help myself. Today I have a video tutorial of this daytime fall makeup look that is only 5 minutes…so an easy watch. This makeup look it perfect for your office, classroom, lunch date, sitting at Starbucks sipping a delicious fall drink, and a mommy playdate (that’s questionable).
And- most of the products in this makeup tutorial you probably already have at home. So, enjoy watching this daytime fall makeup look!
1) First thing you want to do is place the urban decay eyeshadow potion primer over your entire eyelid to make your eyeshadow sticks.
2) Then place the Urban Decay Naked2 palette color in YDK, over your entire lower eyelid, with a flat eyeshadow brush. Then, sweep the same color under your lower lash line with an angled eyeliner brush, focusing on the outside corner of the eye.
3) Use the color Bootycall, also from the Naked2 palette, right under your brow bone and into your tear duct area.
4) To bring definition to your eyes, sweep the color Busted (Naked2 Palette) into the crease of your eye with a blender brush. Then, connect your crease with the lower outer corner of your lashine by making a sideways “V.”
5) With an angled liner brush, sweep the same color onto your lower lash-line.
6) Next, use the Pur Minerals Precision Eyeliner in Outer Space along your upper lash line.
7) Last, curl your lashes and add mascara. One of my current favorite mascaras (which changes like the wind) is the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Which is what I am using in this tutorial.
Finish the Look
To bring a splash of color to your face, use the It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Palette. It has a highlighter, blush, and bronzer all in one palette; all three are absolutely stunning. I will be using this palette until the bitter end…and then buy another one.
Are you rocking any daytime fall makeup looks yet? Do tell!
note* There are affiliate links within this post, using these links help to support this site. Some products within this post were given to me. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.