Recently I created a deer makeup look for halloween live on Facebook and it turned out amazing! No, I didn’t do this fun and magical makeup look on either of my daughters, the deer look was for me, the adult mother. It’s Halloween today and I wanted a dress-up look that wasn’t character based and also something that anyone could re-create. Another key factor in this halloween makeup look is that you can use the makeup you most likely already have at home. Don’t worry though, if you don’t feel like you have what you need, I have linked all of the makeup I used below for you.
I loved making this deer makeup look for Halloween and honestly didn’t want to take it off! Add on the Faux fur jacket and some anlters and you look legit. Below are the proucts I used for this makeup look. I used everything that I had at home so I didn’t have to purchase anything extra for this look. But, if you do, here are the items I used and some similar options for you.
Deer Halloween Makeup Look Products Needed
- I used my Holiday Beautycounter palette for most of this look (everything but the white dots).
- White dots was a white cream makeup like this one.
- Artis Makeup Brush for Dot (This is a set knockoff for $5.99 which is a killer deal)
- Ardell Wispies Eyelashes and DUO Glue (I’ve linked both of these from Amazon Prime).
- Faux Fur Jacket Linked from Amazon Prime.
- Antlers Linked from Amazon Prime. (I made mine with gold wire. Cut a long piece and then twisted it and stuck it in my two buns.)
Live Deer Halloween Makeup Look
You Might Also Like