If you like pumpkin beauty products, then you are going to love this DIY Pumpkin Spice lip scrub recipe. This homemade lip scrub is not only budget-friendly, but it’s quick and easy and makes the perfect holiday gift. Plus, the glass jar packaging makes it easy to take on-the-go for those dry weather day’s when your lips need some good exfoliation. When your lips are exfoliated, your red lipstick will not only go on better, but your lip balm will be able to seep deeper into your lips, making them much more hydrated.
So, if you want to know how to get soft lips, just make this DIY Pumpkin Spice Lip Scrub! This recipe is extremely simple and it only has 4 ingredients. If you can handle 10 minutes, then you can make this easy lip scrub and get to gifting this holiday season.
What’s In This Pumpkin Lip Scrub
- Coconut Oil – It is incredibly moisturizing. You can even use it as a hair conditioner or a skin moisturizer or use it in tons of DIY beauty recipes.
- Honey – This helps to lock in moisture and it’s healing to the skin.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – For no good reason other than it sounded interesting. If for some crazy reason you don’t like pumpkin, just skip this ingredient.
- Brown Sugar – For the exfoliating effect.
How To Use Your Pumpkin Spice Lip Scrub
1. Apply a small amount to your lips
2. Rub your lips together or with your finger for 10 seconds
3. Wipe off pumpkin spice lip scrub residue with a towel (Or you can just lick your lips like I do.)
What You Need to Makeup Your Pumpkin Spice Lip Scrub
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- Honey – Here is the honey I love on Amazon.
- Coconut Oil – If you don’t already have a good coconut oil, here’s the one that I love. It’s HUGE, so you can definitely used for a million other things too. It’s found on Amazon.
- Pumpkin Spice – This is the pumpkin spice that I used, you can find it on Amazon.
- Brown Sugar
- Small Lip Scrub Jars – I found a set of 12 small containers with lids for $6 on Amazon!
Pumpkin Spice Lip Scrub Recipe
I love pumpkin anything, but this pumpkin spice lip scrub is ah-maz-ing! Seriously, you will love not only making it, but applying it to your lips and getting the softest lips of all time. Here are the easy ingredients for making this lip scrub at home. Also, don’t forget, you can absolutely make this for a gift as well! I love putting together a trio of these with other flavors like this peppermint DIY lip scrub.
- 2 TBS of Coconut Oil
- 1 TBS honey
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spic
- 1 TBS brown sugar
Instructions for DIY Pumpkin Lip Scrub
If you want to create your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Lip Scrub
- Place all ingredient into a small mixing bowl
- Mix ingredients together really well
- Place into jar- I promise, it’s as simple and easy as that!
If you enjoyed this pumpkin spice lip scrub, then you are going to love this Pumpkin Enzyme Mask and this Charcoal Pumpkin Enzyme Mask I whipped up! Check both of these DIY beauty recipes out and have a fab day!