Holi-holi-holi-holiday! Yeah, it’s in full swing at my house. I have already watched 3 Christmas movies, all of which are entirely cheezy…but that doesn’t stop me. I am Team Hallmark all-the-way until the end of December. Anyways, while I was watching cheezy christmas movie #3, I was also playing with the Laura Mercier Limited Edition, Petite Baked Emerald Trio eyeshadow palette. It is rather lovely, and I basically died when I opened it up and saw the mix of colors. You need to check it out. It’s only $25.00 and would make the perfect gift for yourself or for you to gift to someone else this holiday season.
Here is my Laura Mercier, Petite Baked Emerald Trio look and how to get it yourself.
1) prime your lids with your fav. primer. Then use #3 (and a tightly packed blending brush) in the contour of the eye and connect it down to the outside corner of your lash-line.
2) Pat #1 into the lower eyelid making sure to keep the shape you just created with step 1.
3) Blend out harsh edges with #2.
4) Sweep #2 from outside corner of the lower lash-line to about half way. Then use #1 the rest of the way, connecting to the inner lash-line.
FINISH THE LOOK
5)Use a black liner and trace the upper and lower waterline of the eye. With the same black liner, trace your upper lash line.
6) Add mascara to upper and lower lashes.
7) Don’t forget about your brows!!
What do you think? Would you wear this look to a holiday party?
Note* This product was given to me by a PR company, all thoughts and opinions are that of my own. Also, all of the photography is my own as well.